Brandts AFC Quick Reads | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brandts AFC Quick Reads

AFC playoff teams: Buffalo, Indianapolis, Jacksonville, New England, Pittsburgh and San Diego

I like it!

If I knew Losman was going to be good right away I'd pick Buf as a playoff team but I think the playoffs are a year away for you guys.

The AFC was 44-20 against the NFC? i know the NFC is a joke but that's beyond ridiculous.

We're going 12-4 guys - I just looked at our schedule, and I'm going to say we'll go undefeated in our division minus one in Foxboro. We'll spank every team in the AFC West except for San Diego (8 wins there already) and we'll spank the Bengals and the Texans (10 there) and we'll drop two to the Panthers & Bucs it's tough to call).

that brings the total to 12-4.

5P1KES said:
We're going 12-4 guys - I just looked at our schedule, and I'm going to say we'll go undefeated in our division minus one in Foxboro. We'll spank every team in the AFC West except for San Diego (8 wins there already) and we'll spank the Bengals and the Texans (10 there) and we'll drop two to the Panthers & Bucs it's tough to call).

Im thinking 10-6

5P1KES said:

Keep in mind you haven't swept us in almost 10 years and you have 1 win at the Meadowlands in the last 7 seasons.

nyjunc said:
Keep in mind you haven't swept us in almost 10 years and you have 1 win at the Meadowlands in the last 7 seasons.

And boy-oh-boy is that game going to be cold. Last game of the season, early January, 4pm game.

Ouch.

I can't wait to go. I already have a friend lined up to go with me, a Jet fan who used to go to a lot of Jet/Buffalo games in Buffalo, so he knows the cold.

BZ

BwanaZulia said:
And boy-oh-boy is that game going to be cold. Last game of the season, early January, 4pm game.

Ouch.

I can't wait to go. I already have a friend lined up to go with me, a Jet fan who used to go to a lot of Jet/Buffalo games in Buffalo, so he knows the cold.

BZ

That last game is 1PM not 4PM.

I always look forward to the bills playing the jets. No matter what the outcome, it's always entertaining.

we hadn't quite finished the transformation our team went through last season when we played you guys the first time.

5P1KES said:
we hadn't quite finished the transformation our team went through last season when we played you guys the first time.

And we played w/ a QB who tore his rortator cuff early in that game and it took away the threat of a passing game. the bottom line is we will probably split like usual, you guys can't win here and we can't beat you there.

Justasportsfan said:
I always look forward to the bills playing the jets. No matter what the outcome, it's always entertaining.

I don't look forward to the games in buf, we tend to lose those games.

Back
Top Bottom