Braves acquire J. Upton! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Braves acquire J. Upton!

Phinatic8u

Club Member
Reaction score
Explain this comment please.

The Nationals want to "limit" Starsburg again this year.

Dumb move TBH, I think Starsburg is the best pitcher in the MLB but apparently to fragile to compete a whole season and every start.

Oh and Trout > Harper

The Nationals want to "limit" Starsburg again this year.

Dumb move TBH, I think Starsburg is the best pitcher in the MLB but apparently to fragile to compete a whole season and every start.

Oh and Trout > Harper

Says who? They plan to have him pitch at least 200 innings this year which most pitchers do in the first place. Even if Trout was better, are you 5? I'm not here to get into a one whisker on my chin **** talking contest with you.

Says who? They plan to have him pitch at least 200 innings this year which most pitchers do in the first place. Even if Trout was better, are you 5? I'm not here to get into a one whisker on my chin **** talking contest with you.

Dude lighten up bro haha

I actually like the Nationals, but Braves will always be my team.

All I'm saying about that is a GM should never say in public that his ace will be "limited" that hurt them last year when he was cold during the playoffs.

Dude lighten up bro haha

I actually like the Nationals, but Braves will always be my team.

All I'm saying about that is a GM should never say in public that his ace will be "limited" that hurt them last year when he was cold during the playoffs.

Strasburg being out didn't do anything to the team. If the bullpen could've held their late lead in Game 5 vs STL they would've gone on to play SF.

Back
Top Bottom