Braylon Edwards @ #2… | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Braylon Edwards @ #2…

stoody24 said:
Mcpherson is better than smith and we can get him in the third and save the #2 overall

Dude, McPherson even isnt considered a 1st rounder, might not even be worth a 2nd rounder.

Da 'Fins said:
I would have no problem with Braylon Edwards. He is "arguably" the best player - but he may not be, also. There is no doubt, also, in my mind that WR is almost as much a need position as RB. I just don't see Booker scaring people. At some point in the 1st 4 rounds, we have to go WR and RB, imo.

Ultimately, I think Saban will ask that question - who is the best player for us? Whomever Saban picks, I'll be satisfied with his expertise. He is the 'anti-Dave' with that.

If he thinks Ronnie Brown or another player is better and chooses them, I'll be fine with that.

I agree...my point remains though that we are "potentially" moving into a new type of pass to set up the run offense. So who would be more valuable, a top 5 RB or top 5 WR?

I am only speculating as we all are as to the type offense we run...I think we'll know after draft day.

stoody24 said:
give Feeley a chance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I do agree on giving Feeley a chance, but you cant pass on a franchise QB.

PhinDude88 said:
That was last year, this is this year. We need a good QB that we can depend on throwing the ball and controling this offense.

Yes, but regardless of which year it is, quality is quality...I don't think they are 1st and 2nd picks caliber.

Dude, McPherson even isnt considered a 1st rounder, might not even be worth a 2nd rounder.
LEARN TO READ

i didnt say he was a 1st or 2nd
i said third
and besides the only reason he is a third is because he got in a little trouble and didnt play college football

stoody24 said:
LEARN TO READ

i didnt say he was a 1st or 2nd
i said third
and besides the only reason he is a third is because he got in a little trouble and didnt play college football

You need to learn to read what i say, you saying saying that McPherson is better then Smith. Then i said that MP isnt even considered a 1st rounder.

You need to rlearn to read what i say, you saying saying that McPherson is better then Smith. Then i said that MP isnt even considered a 1st rounder.

i know he isnt considered a first because he got in a little trouble and didnt play college football

just watch Smith and Rodgers are both looking like a Ryan Leaf type QB to me JMHO

stoody24 said:
i know he isnt considered a first because he got in a little trouble and didnt play college football

just watch Smith and Rodgers are both looking like a Ryan Leaf type QB to me JMHO

They might be to you, but i know alot more people think that they will be good QB's.

Booker and Hillard are not even close to Braylon in terms of raw talent.

PhinDude88 said:

Tom Brady was a sixth round pick. And Akili smith was a first.

Shamboubou said:
Edwards would be great!! But who do we have to throw it to him???

We need Smith.

Feeley has a cannon. Just give him more than half a second before the entire pocket collapses.

PhinDude88 said:
They might be to you, but i know alot more people think that they will be good QB's.

Well, I don't agree with the comparison with Ryan Leaf he is only comparible with a turd.

PhinDude, I do agree with them being good QBs, but NOT worthy of a #2 pick.

We can just agree to disagree...:)

Back
Top Bottom