Braylon Edwards @ #2… | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Braylon Edwards @ #2…

svnrdr

Practice Squad
Reaction score
OK, hear me out…arguably; he is the best player in the draft. Scott Linehan’s offense seems to be a pass to set up the run system. Yes, he had Randy Moss, but imagine us with Chambers and Edwards lined up on each side.

IMO, our running game with a decent back, not great back would prosper from the passing game…That combined with Hudson Houck’s offensive line prowess that could be the building of a formidable offense for years to come.

If we a second round pick for Surtain (which does not look likely) I think that will have an impact on other teams desires to trade up, because they know we are a little strapped with our needs.

I wouldn't be upset if we drafted Edwards, but I would rather have Mike Williams. I watched a few Michigan games last year, and Braylon dropped a few too many easy balls for my taste.

EDWARDS with the 2nd pick will be the best pick. We can have the pick of litter with RB.

I don't get it, we have Chambers, Booker and possibily Ike Hilliard. We have starting recievers, we don't have a starting RB, we need a RB way more than a WR!!!!!

Smith will help us more then Edwards would.

I would have no problem with Braylon Edwards. He is "arguably" the best player - but he may not be, also. There is no doubt, also, in my mind that WR is almost as much a need position as RB. I just don't see Booker scaring people. At some point in the 1st 4 rounds, we have to go WR and RB, imo.

Ultimately, I think Saban will ask that question - who is the best player for us? Whomever Saban picks, I'll be satisfied with his expertise. He is the 'anti-Dave' with that.

If he thinks Ronnie Brown or another player is better and chooses them, I'll be fine with that.

PhinDude88 said:
Smith will help us more then Edwards would.

I disagree....Rodgers and Smith may not have even gone in the 1st round in last years draft. That is drafting for need, not BPA.

svnrdr said:
OK, hear me out…arguably; he is the best player in the draft. Scott Linehan’s offense seems to be a pass to set up the run system. Yes, he had Randy Moss, but imagine us with Chambers and Edwards lined up on each side.

IMO, our running game with a decent back, not great back would prosper from the passing game…That combined with Hudson Houck’s offensive line prowess that could be the building of a formidable offense for years to come.

Edwards would be great!! But who do we have to throw it to him???

We need Smith.

svnrdr said:
I disagree....Rodgers and Smith may not have even gone in the 1st round in last years draft. That is drafting for need, not BPA.

That was last year, this is this year. We need a good QB that we can depend on throwing the ball and controling this offense.

Back
Top Bottom