Braylon Edwards already bought a Bentley? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Braylon Edwards already bought a Bentley?

PhinsPhan

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I was all for this guy. Now he is making bold comments, being quite arrogant and bought himself a 150,000 dollar bentley. Now I am having second thoughts. I was syaing that just because you are a Wide Receiver from Michigan doesnt mean you are going to be a bust but now from the way this guy is acting I am starting to think maybe it does mean he is going to be a bust. He is acting eerily similar to Michael Westbrook, David Terrell, Desmond Howard. So on and so on.

I just wish Mike Williams held the same draft value for trade purposes.

Saw this on PTI. Doesn't surprise me. I've heard stories about him taking plays off and not turning up to practices a la "ME ME ME".

PhinsPhan said:
I was all for this guy. Now he is making bold comments, being quite arrogant and bought himself a 150,000 dollar bentley. Now I am having second thoughts. I was syaing that just because you are a Wide Receiver from Michigan doesnt mean you are going to be a bust but now from the way this guy is acting I am starting to think maybe it does mean he is going to be a bust. He is acting eerily similar to Michael Westbrook, David Terrell, Desmond Howard. So on and so on.

I just wish Mike Williams held the same draft value for trade purposes.

He bought a Bentley so he is going to be a a bust?

What arrogant statements has he made?

He laid huge numbers on my Buckeyes 3 years running. That shows that he shows up in the "big games" and that would be a bonus!!

NOTE: LeBron got a Hummer before getting out of high school. Is he a bust too for doing that???.....hmmmmmm.....NO!!!

He is a michigan WR, that is enough to scare me away. Now I wont be completely pissed if we draft him but I would much rather have Caddy, Benson, Brown, M. WIlliams.....

HysterikiLL said:
Saw this on PTI. Doesn't surprise me. I've heard stories about him taking plays off and not turning up to practices a la "ME ME ME".

Shhhhhhh...we don't want your reality to get into the hysterical delusions of those who think Braylon is perfect. They're a volatile lot.

The guy is 30 days away from getting a 10-15 million dollar signing bonus.

What is he suppose to do.....

Buy a KIA?

knight6jb said:
He is a michigan WR, that is enough to scare me away. Now I wont be completely pissed if we draft him but I would much rather have Caddy, Benson, Brown, M. WIlliams.....

He sounds like a narcissistic locker room cancer to be.

HVACservice said:
The guy is 30 days away from getting a 10-15 million dollar signing bonus.

What is he suppose to do.....

Buy a KIA?

:roflmao:

Nah, gotta find a used 93 daewoo!!!!

hell i would have done the same thing - i bought a car too after a got my first big job - don't forget everything is relative - 150k to this guy would be like 15k to most of us - the guy has worked hard for it and earned it - good for you braylon

d-day said:
hell i would have done the same thing - i bought a car too after a got my first big job - don't forget everything is relative - 150k to this guy would be like 15k to most of us - the guy has worked hard for it and earned it - good for you braylon

Uhhhhhh...let's see if you get this if we spell it out:

YOU got a JOB THEN bought a CAR

HE bought a CAR and will THEN get a JOB

I think we ALL know every first rounder is buying a $50,000+ car. The issue is that he's putting the cart before the horse. As somebody mentioned, LeBron did the same thing. That's fine for a talent like LeBron. Braylon Edwards is NO LeBron.

He is acting like R. Moss or T.O. They are the best WRs in the NFL and they act the same way as Edwards. I am not worried.

I'd be buying all sorts of things if I was about to make millions.

Let him live. I know I'd be doin more than buyin a Bentley.

Back
Top Bottom