Braylon Edwards consensus pick for NFL Live crew on ESPN

SkapePhin

Rump Shaker
Finheaven VIP
Joined
May 20, 2002
Messages
40,256
Reaction score
9,754
Including former Saint's GM Randy Mueller who schooled Miami with the Ricky trade..

all 4 of them (Wingo, Salisbury, Golic, and Mueller) said if they had the 1st pick, they would take Edwards.. The most explosive player in the draft.
 

DoLpHiNz34

122.10.5!!!
Joined
May 24, 2004
Messages
1,495
Reaction score
0
Location
Miami
I think they're on the right track with they're thinking. The QBs aren't the most outstanding crop and Braylon is probably the BPA and definately better at his position than either QB is at theirs.
 

bfishusi

Scout Team
Joined
Jul 19, 2003
Messages
458
Reaction score
0
Age
38
SkapePhin said:
Including former Saint's GM Randy Mueller who schooled Miami with the Ricky trade..

all 4 of them (Wingo, Salisbury, Golic, and Mueller) said if they had the 1st pick, they would take Edwards.. The most explosive player in the draft.

And they are all wrong! :lol:
 

Dudeman

Coolness
Joined
Oct 13, 2004
Messages
3,815
Reaction score
1
Age
37
Location
Lake Mary....I think
if I had 11 picks, including the first overall and the 33rd pick, I would no doubt pick the game-breaking receiver. San Fran has no go-to guy, and with the 33rd, they could draft a Jason Campbell type. That's not bad at all
 

SkapePhin

Rump Shaker
Finheaven VIP
Joined
May 20, 2002
Messages
40,256
Reaction score
9,754
Dudeman said:
if I had 11 picks, including the first overall and the 33rd pick, I would no doubt pick the game-breaking receiver. San Fran has no go-to guy, and with the 33rd, they could draft a Jason Campbell type. That's not bad at all
They werent to any particular team, but just which one player would they take with their 1st overall pick..
 

Agent51

Starter
Joined
Apr 8, 2005
Messages
5,589
Reaction score
0
Age
35
Location
Hawai'i
totally OFF topic, but dudeman, who is your avatar of?

topic-wise, I'd say they could be right and wrong, depending on what the meant. If they mean for SF then I'm not too sure Edwards would be a better choice than Rogers or Smith, if they meant IN GENERAL, then yes, I think Edwards would be beter than the 2 QBs
 

DOLFANMIKE

NFL'S WINNINGEST TEAM
Joined
Feb 16, 2002
Messages
4,011
Reaction score
38
Location
SO CAL
SkapePhin said:
Including former Saint's GM Randy Mueller who schooled Miami with the Ricky trade..

all 4 of them (Wingo, Salisbury, Golic, and Mueller) said if they had the 1st pick, they would take Edwards.. The most explosive player in the draft.
Alot of people seem to have a deep conviction on Braylon Edwards at #1 or #2 overall. I tend to agree. I believe our selection if we get stuck at #2 overall will be QB Smith or WR Edwards. Both have playmaker ability and both may be able to help a team jump foraward offesively. I do think if you look back over all the stuff written or spoken about on this years draft, you hear more "strong opinions" on Edwards than any other player in terms of people being convinced he's a player that will have an impact.

You gotta love that.
 

finsnchips

2005 FinHeaven GM League Champion!!
Joined
Jan 7, 2004
Messages
5,049
Reaction score
1
Age
32
Location
England
Agent51 said:
totally OFF topic, but dudeman, who is your avatar of?

topic-wise, I'd say they could be right and wrong, depending on what the meant. If they mean for SF then I'm not too sure Edwards would be a better choice than Rogers or Smith, if they meant IN GENERAL, then yes, I think Edwards would be beter than the 2 QBs
An English girl... Michelle Marsh.

www.page3.com - it's a British institution.
 
Top Bottom