Braylon Edwards consensus pick for NFL Live crew on ESPN | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Braylon Edwards consensus pick for NFL Live crew on ESPN

TheBostonBomber said:
the question that trey wingo asked was which receiver is the best not which player is the best.

No, the question I heard, which may have been different time than the one you hear, was if you had the 1st pick in the draft, who would you pick.

SkapePhin said:
No, the question I heard, which may have been different time than the one you hear, was if you had the 1st pick in the draft, who would you pick.

i was watching espn draft preview at 3:00 eastern..........o'well i really don't care what those guys think anyways

one more thing now that i think of it........if any one was watching the show did you notice that Mel Kiper had the defensive line as a need for the dolphins?

How he came up with that is beyond me.....also, our wr situation....i know we don't have the best but i don't think that is a need position. Compared to alot of other teams we are in pretty good shape at wr.

With that said i still want mike williams baby!

SkapePhin said:
Including former Saint's GM Randy Mueller who schooled Miami with the Ricky trade..

all 4 of them (Wingo, Salisbury, Golic, and Mueller) said if they had the 1st pick, they would take Edwards.. The most explosive player in the draft.

Randy Mueller should be hung....and I ain't talking about manhood.

Back
Top Bottom