Braylon Edwards consensus pick for NFL Live crew on ESPN | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Braylon Edwards consensus pick for NFL Live crew on ESPN

SkapePhin

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Including former Saint's GM Randy Mueller who schooled Miami with the Ricky trade..

all 4 of them (Wingo, Salisbury, Golic, and Mueller) said if they had the 1st pick, they would take Edwards.. The most explosive player in the draft.

I think they're on the right track with they're thinking. The QBs aren't the most outstanding crop and Braylon is probably the BPA and definately better at his position than either QB is at theirs.

SkapePhin said:
Including former Saint's GM Randy Mueller who schooled Miami with the Ricky trade..

all 4 of them (Wingo, Salisbury, Golic, and Mueller) said if they had the 1st pick, they would take Edwards.. The most explosive player in the draft.

And they are all wrong! :lol:

if I had 11 picks, including the first overall and the 33rd pick, I would no doubt pick the game-breaking receiver. San Fran has no go-to guy, and with the 33rd, they could draft a Jason Campbell type. That's not bad at all

Dudeman said:
if I had 11 picks, including the first overall and the 33rd pick, I would no doubt pick the game-breaking receiver. San Fran has no go-to guy, and with the 33rd, they could draft a Jason Campbell type. That's not bad at all

They werent to any particular team, but just which one player would they take with their 1st overall pick..

totally OFF topic, but dudeman, who is your avatar of?

topic-wise, I'd say they could be right and wrong, depending on what the meant. If they mean for SF then I'm not too sure Edwards would be a better choice than Rogers or Smith, if they meant IN GENERAL, then yes, I think Edwards would be beter than the 2 QBs

SkapePhin said:

Alot of people seem to have a deep conviction on Braylon Edwards at #1 or #2 overall. I tend to agree. I believe our selection if we get stuck at #2 overall will be QB Smith or WR Edwards. Both have playmaker ability and both may be able to help a team jump foraward offesively. I do think if you look back over all the stuff written or spoken about on this years draft, you hear more "strong opinions" on Edwards than any other player in terms of people being convinced he's a player that will have an impact.

You gotta love that.

Agent51 said:
totally OFF topic, but dudeman, who is your avatar of?

topic-wise, I'd say they could be right and wrong, depending on what the meant. If they mean for SF then I'm not too sure Edwards would be a better choice than Rogers or Smith, if they meant IN GENERAL, then yes, I think Edwards would be beter than the 2 QBs
An English girl... Michelle Marsh.

www.page3.com - it's a British institution.

Back
Top Bottom