Braylon Edwards is IMPRESSIVE (Interviews) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Braylon Edwards is IMPRESSIVE (Interviews)

SkapePhin

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Man, this guy says all the right things.. And he seems genuine. Watching his interview on Jim Rome on ESPN now.

If Smith gets picked by the Niners and we dont trade down. I hope that Saban will draft Edwards because he seems to be a good team first kind of guy.

Yea, I saw a few of his interviews today and he looks like a good guy

Yeah i saw him on the draft special today and im watching him on Jim Rome again. This guy has all the answers. Hes got a good head on his shoulders and he knows exactly what to say. to say im IMPRESSED is an understatement. whoever gets him in the draft is going to get a hell of a player, regardless if they need him or not.

I'd draft him instead of a QB with our #2 pick. He would be an awesome WR for the Dolphins, as would Mike Williams.:cooldude:

haven't seen him personally, BUT I was reading on here the other day that he sounds just like another TO.....which is true?

Phinzone said:
haven't seen him personally, BUT I was reading on here the other day that he sounds just like another TO.....which is true?

He sure as heck didnt sound like a TO in his interviews..

They had him on the skills competition about a month or two ago and he said he would love to play in Miami...BUT can we afford to take a receiver? I think QB and RB have to come first....take Jackson in the 3rd round from Northern Colorado if we need a tall/fast back.

I agree the man did look impressive in his interviews, said everything you want to hear from a player. I hate when they interview thugs or kinds, its just annoying. Seemed sincere, although I still dont want him in Miami, cuz the whole Michigan WR thing scares me, he could turn out alright, but im not sold on him yet and probably wont be until if and when he succeeds in the NFL.

I just don't think WR is a big enough need to take Edwards with the #2. With CC and Booker we already have solid starters. Thompson showed some signs last year. I would rather see us go QB, RB or trade down.

(I originally posted this on another thread, but it was 6 pages down):

I was impressed with Braylon's interview. He seemed very serious, confident & determined, reminded me of Emmitt Smith in the way he spoke. I believe he would work hard to prove and improve himself, & I'd be happy to have this guy on my team.
I was not impressed with McPherson's interview. When asked directly why he stole the check, he seemed evasive, like "Ummm, I don't really know". When asked how he felt about what the interviewer called his "demeaning" public service picking up trash, he said something to the effect that no matter what "they did to me" he wouldn't let it get him down. As if he still hasn't fully taken responsibility for his actions. I would not trust this guy at the reins of my imaginary team.

IMO, Edwards might be the key for us at #2, especially with Smith probably going to SF, and our Phins needing more picks. If we can't get a decent offer for our pick, then Edwards would be a very nice compliment to Chambers. Teams probably would have to respect them (and Randy) enough to back their safeties out of the box, and that will help our running game. I might be disappointed if we were forced to take Rodgers, but I think I could live with Edwards if we can't trade down a bit to get more picks. Other than Smith, the QB I want is Campbell and I think we will need a 2nd rounder to grab him.

Steve

Back
Top Bottom