Braylon Edwards wants to play in a city that is "warm on a consistant basis" | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Braylon Edwards wants to play in a city that is "warm on a consistant basis"

Since when does anybody care what climate a potential draft pick prefers? If he said he liked the cold, would we not pick him?

i got sold on Edwards in that interview, unfortunately i dont think Saban will pick him, perhaps at number 5 if we make that trade and he lasts that long, but i still dont see us picking Cadillac there, who i wouldnt be unhappy with, but i would like to see Braylon line up opposite Chambers.

Yep. Just get the best playmaker on the board when they pick. Go all offense. No more lame three and outs four times in a row. Get a guy who can scare people on the other side of the ball.

I will bet anything that if Chicago takes him with #4, he will say something to the effect he has wanted to stay near the mid-west the whole time. His agent is pulling his strings right now just getting him to say all the right things to try to pump him up even more. He will be good, i am just not one who thinks he is the next Harrison or Rice.

Who gives a rats arse where he wants to play? He's got very little choice in the matter, unless he wants to forfeit millions of dollars. Him wanting to play here doesnt help us or hurt us.

Back
Top Bottom