Braylon Edwards Worry | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Braylon Edwards Worry

Agent51

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I know Braylon is a highly touted pick and all, but is anyone worried about what seems to be a Michigan WR curse? Look at all the highly touted WRs to come out of there and look at what's happened when they hit the NFL, nothing special.
Desmond Howard
Derrick Alexander
Amani Toomer
David Terrell
and so on and so on

I don't doubt his talent I just don't like his mouth. He talks alot of ****. The more and more I hear out of his mouth the more I see TO

Well if the rumors are true, we're either taking Alex Smith or trading down to #5 where he wont be available. So it doesn't look like we need to worry.

Phinsfan1980 said:
I don't doubt his talent I just don't like his mouth. He talks alot of ****. The more and more I hear out of his mouth the more I see TO

If plays like T.O. he can run his mouth all he wants!

Shifty187 said:
If plays like T.O. he can run his mouth all he wants!
Ask Philly fans if they feel the same way right about now :wink:

Shifty187 said:
Im sure 90+% of them feel exactly the same way I do!
I doubt it is as high as 90+%. Does Andy Reid feel that way?

simply put, yes, edwards bothers me. he dropped a lot of passes he shouldn't have and while I am a michigan fan (along with SDSU) I do worry about the success (or lack there of) of recent, last 5-6 yrs, of there wrs ability to excell in the NFL. Of course, maybe edwards lost concentration so often because he wasn't pushed hard (by opposing teams), basically him being bored. It happened with Roy Williams while at Texas and he had a great rookie year. That said, I still don't want Edwards.

I am also kind of worried about Edwards getting the curse myself. But there has to be one guy that breaks it and Edwards just could be the guy.

Back
Top Bottom