Braylon Edwards | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Braylon Edwards

Quelonio

El rey de la Pachacha
Reaction score
I know that a lot of people really want him, and i saw him in the Michigan-Michigan State game, and he was amazing in that game. But although I know that he has talent, every Michigan fan that I know, has told me that the guy tends to not play for long periods of time.Is this true? and if it is, would you really like to draft a guy whose mind is not in the game, especially draft him at # 2?

well he shows in big games at least. Not sure about disappearing for long periods but anyone who hung these numbers on my Buckeyes could play for me.

2002- 10 catches 107 yards
2003- 7 catches 130 yards 2 TD's
2004- 11 catches 172 yards 1 TD

That is Michigan's biggest game obviously and he showed 3 straight years against a team that has put a lot of quality CB into the NFL

I feel like a lot of the great recievers are headcases. They tend to be a different breed.

I would like a WR to be drafted in the 1st or 2nd round, but no to edwards at #2....trade down and get matt jones...that's my dream scenario....

I dont mind wide receiver, I would actually like one, but first round ones need to be either so talented that they just blow your mind away, or people who are really talented and very hard working. Say Fitzgerald is one that is royally talented and also a hard working humble kid, he was worth a high round pick, but wr tend to be busts unless they have shown that they are ready to go through a learning process. And i dont know if Braylon is a new Andre Johnson or Larry Fitzgerald, he just does not look like it to me.

I didnt even read any posts yet...alll i have to say is if we dont want to get brown we must draft him.

I´d rather take a QB (Smith) than Edwards, but... if Saban take him... I would love too... :p

Rodgers, Smith, Edwards....

Anyone of em would be better than selecting Ronnie Brown...

Edwards is the last player I want to see us take at #2. David Terrell part 2 has bust written all over him imo.

I'm hoping for edwards or benson with the second pick I would be ok with R Brown but I don't thinks there's a QB worth taking with the 2nd overall pick!

DonShula84 said:
Edwards is the last player I want to see us take at #2. David Terrell part 2 has bust written all over him imo.

Why do you think Braylon Edwards is like David Terrell all over again? He plays nothing like him.

We don't really need another receiver at this point, although Braylon Edwards would be a nice pickup...our priorities are in other places...especially at RB.

The only drawback, and I mean the ONLY drawback I see in Edwards, is he that drops a few too many balls.....more than say, Mike Williams does. Otherwise, the guy is a stud, and I wouldn`t complain one bit if we snagged him.

Back
Top Bottom