Braylon Edwards? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Braylon Edwards?

I'm not a real fan of drafting Edwards... of the 'big 7' offensive players at the top of the draft he, along with Rodgers, are the 2 that I would least like us to draft. That said I would not be disappointed if we were to draft either.

Back to Braylon. I watched a few UMich games last year, and he always stood out. The most impressive thing about him was his ability to take games by the scruff of the neck and then dominate them. In the last few days I have also downloaded a lot of Braylon's highlight videos... the majority of them are impressive, though some are decidedly average.

He will be a model pro, IMO, and have a very good pro career. That said, I would rather Mike Williams. But as the days pass leading up to the draft, I'm getting a feeling that Braylon could well become a Miami Dolphin.

ChambersWI said:
he's been good his So., Jr., and Sr. years. Only player in Big 10 history to have over 1000 recieving yards 3 straight years.

The reasons you never heard about him last year were...
1) He said he would not go into the draft at the beginning of his Jr. Season
2) Last year was loaded with good recievers
3) Larry Fitzgerald (a WR) was a Heisman canidate
4) All the nation wanted to talk about all year was OU

Had Braylon entered last year he probably would have gone before Woods,Jenkins, and Clayton.

That's for sure. Then again, for those who feel Mike Williams isn't as good as Edwards, he may have been the next receiver taken after Fitzgerald (just b/c of that whole Dennis Green connection).

hunter5nc1 said:
terrell was a bust
Ofcourse with our luck, he becomes a stud in New England. He actually had a couple of 100 yd games LY, but only 1 TD.:shakeno:

WILLIS29 said:
I know alot of people are real high on him, but if this were his junior year would we still be talking about him? I never heard much about him until last year. Now that doesn't mean he won't be good, all i'm saying is he had 1 good year really.
I just keep thinking of the other michigan wide outs that have been nothing but busts in the NFL.

I will be very suprised if whoever drafts this guy is still glad they drafted him in three years. and I hoped it isn't the Dolphins

Back
Top Bottom