Braylon Edwards? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Braylon Edwards?

WILLIS29

shake em' and bake em'
Reaction score
I know alot of people are real high on him, but if this were his junior year would we still be talking about him? I never heard much about him until last year. Now that doesn't mean he won't be good, all i'm saying is he had 1 good year really.
I just keep thinking of the other michigan wide outs that have been nothing but busts in the NFL.

Braylon has been good for a long time.. He wouldnt have been granted the prestigious Michigan Number 1 jersey if he werent.

Anthony Carter was a bust?

he's been good his So., Jr., and Sr. years. Only player in Big 10 history to have over 1000 recieving yards 3 straight years.

The reasons you never heard about him last year were...
1) He said he would not go into the draft at the beginning of his Jr. Season
2) Last year was loaded with good recievers
3) Larry Fitzgerald (a WR) was a Heisman canidate
4) All the nation wanted to talk about all year was OU

Had Braylon entered last year he probably would have gone before Woods,Jenkins, and Clayton.

and what do you mean all the other Michigan wideouts?

Carter wasn't a bust, Streets was never a number 1 guy but wasn't a bust.

The only bust was Terrel, but that's because he was egotistical and refused to work hard for anything.

Desmond Howard was a bust! But I think Edwards is gonna be a good pro.

I wouldn't call Toomer a bust either.

dcdolfan said:
Desmond Howard was a bust! But I think Edwards is gonna be a good pro.

as a reciever yeah, but he was still a great return man. I forgot about Toomer.

DT is the only real bust I can think of because he has had no use on ST or offense.

WILLIS29 said:
I know alot of people are real high on him, but if this were his junior year would we still be talking about him? I never heard much about him until last year. Now that doesn't mean he won't be good, all i'm saying is he had 1 good year really.
I just keep thinking of the other michigan wide outs that have been nothing but busts in the NFL.
So basically you never watched him other then last year. TO say he only had one good year is the dumbest thing i have ever heard. Being a Michigan fan and watching every game he has ever played in i will tell you that he has been great every year in College. He has been the most dominate WR in the Big Ten since he started.

Comparing a player to past drafted players from the same school is ridiculous. It's like comparing farts to find the smelliest. (probably)

As for Edwards, what he's done is be consistent, which was the knock on him leading into his senior year and the main reason he stayed at Michigan.

Boomer said:
Comparing a player to past drafted players from the same school is ridiculous. It's like comparing farts to find the smelliest. (probably)

As for Edwards, what he's done is be consistent, which was the knock on him leading into his senior year and the main reason he stayed at Michigan.

Exactly. I get really tired of this talk about how Edwards is so inconsistent. All I know is when they needed him in the fourth quarter with freshman RB and QB, he made the big play over and over again.

This guy is a superstar, not David Terrell.

Boomer said:
It's like comparing farts to find the smelliest. (probably)

:roflmao: There were no other comparisons you could think of? You had to use farts?

Back
Top Bottom