Braylon Edwards | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Braylon Edwards

Starter
Reaction score
The more I think about this draft if we can not trade down, we are going to take the afore mentioned, Braylon Edwards. I think with him and chambers, mcmichael, marty booker, you are talikng about a pretty explosive offense, that are going to put alot of teams in passing situations just to catch up, and that will play into our defensive strengths. However, its only a thought, I am just trying to justify all the possibilities that may happen. I think if we can trade surtain the draft will look alot more clear.

How many threads do we need with people saying I think so and so should be our pick? Just add it to one of the 5 other Edwards threads

DonShula84 said:
How many threads do we need with people saying I think so and so should be our pick? Just add it to one of the 5 other Edwards threads

Man... The guy has not posted on this topic....let him/her speak please...:) If we do draft at the 2 spot...He might be one that we might pick up...

DonShula84 said:
!!!!

By the way, youre getting smoked in the fantasy basketball semis by dev. :roflmao: I pulled ahead of AJ tonight :D

Boik14 said:
!!!!

By the way, youre getting smoked in the fantasy basketball semis by dev. :roflmao: I pulled ahead of AJ tonight :D

Did you chose E James as your projected first round pick to be different or just becuase you don't know anything about Dolphins football, because it's one or the other. I mean you didn't even spell his name right.

ABrownLamp said:
Did you chose E James as your projected first round pick to be different or just becuase you don't know anything about Dolphins football, because it's one or the other. I mean you didn't even spell his name right.
Lets see:
- We Finished LAST in Run D
- We signed 1 good player (Carter) to play mostly DT and 1 body who couldnt even play for the damn chiefs a team desperate for D talent in Holliday. I dont consider Vonnie a starter and I dont know why anyone would.
- We have 2 DT's coming off MAJOR injuries, 1 of which is still in back pain and isnt getting any younger. Sorry if I dont wish to rely on them.

Yet I know nothing about football? I know this much; you wont do **** if you cant stop the run and get pressure on the qb. We need more than just JT up front.

And Im sorry it bothers you so much that I misspelled Erasmus. Its a message board not a spelling bee. get over it. next time think before you talk putz

If Saban can not trade out of the spot, and the Niners don't take Edwards, I money-back guarantee Saban will. Why? Because at the number 2 spot he will take BPA. And that will be Braylon Edwards.

Boik14 said:
Lets see:
- We Finished LAST in Run D
- We signed 1 good player (Carter) to play mostly DT and 1 body who couldnt even play for the damn chiefs a team desperate for D talent in Holliday. I dont consider Vonnie a starter and I dont know why anyone would.
- We have 2 DT's coming off MAJOR injuries, 1 of which is still in back pain and isnt getting any younger. Sorry if I dont wish to rely on them.

Yet I know nothing about football? I know this much; you wont do **** if you cant stop the run and get pressure on the qb. We need more than just JT up front.

And Im sorry it bothers you so much that I misspelled Erasmus. Its a message board not a spelling bee. get over it. next time think before you talk putz

Dude, honestly, if you think that the #2 draft spot should be spent on something other than an offensive player then you were clearly not paying attention to what has been going on for the last year.

You really think that this is the area that we need to address? DE?
You think that with the #2 pick we should go defense, again? Wanny would love you. Holliday (injured last year), Carter, Taylor, Bowens and a first rounder on another DE...great plan...soon your mission to have a team consisting of only defensive ends will be complete.

I really don't care about spelling errors, but it was in you sig for Christ sake. Have some pride.

ABrownLamp said:
Dude, honestly, if you think that the #2 draft spot should be spent on something other than an offensive player then you were clearly not paying attention to what has been going on for the last year.

You really think that this is the area that we need to address? DE?
You think that with the #2 pick we should go defense, again? Wanny would love you. Holliday (injured last year), Carter, Taylor, Bowens and a first rounder on another DE...great plan...soon your mission to have a team of only defensive ends will be complete.

I really don't care about spelling errors, but it was in you sig for Christ sake. Have some pride.
If you learned to read you would see that I suggested trading down 2x all the way to the late teens to get James.

The spots we need help on offense are at Qb and RB. Neither qb is worth a #2 and RB is a position of great depth in this draft so trading down makes more sense. Wr is the 1 spot on offense we're ok at and you want to take more Brilliant dude. Spurrier would love you.

And FYI - D Bowens is going to be playing more at LB where he played in college, Carter played DT not DE for Tennessee last year, and Holliday stinks. He just got cut from 1 of the 3 worst defensive teams in the league! What does that tell you?

I didnt realize the spelling mistake til you pointed it out. Its a damn typo, get over it.

Boik14 said:
If you learned to read you would see that I suggested trading down 2x all the way to the late teens to get James.

The spots we need help on offense are at Qb and RB. Neither qb is worth a #2 and RB is a position of great depth in this draft so trading down makes more sense. Wr is the 1 spot on offense we're ok at and you want to take more Brilliant dude. Spurrier would love you.

And FYI - D Bowens is going to be playing more at LB where he played in college, Carter played DT not DE for Tennessee last year, and Holliday stinks. He just got cut from 1 of the 3 worst defensive teams in the league! What does that tell you?

I didnt realize the spelling mistake til you pointed it out. Its a damn typo, get over it.

Wow! You think we like the same team......:roflmao:

FlyFishingKing said:
Wow! You think we like the same team......:roflmao:
I know I certainly like the Phins; I dont know who you like though. In case you didnt notice I did manage to fill every single need we had though!

Boik14 said:

If I may interject....

Top 5 picks in the draft are supposed to be GAME CHANGERS.

We are NOT ok at WR. We have 2 possesion recievers out there that don't scare a single defense in the league.

However...

Pair them up with a big, tall, fast, SPEED RECEIVER and suddenly Linehan's offeensive system works just like it did with Moss with the Vikes.

Is Braylon Edwards Randy Moss? No.

But how explosive will we be if he comes close?

good point.....all i have to say is.....Chris Carter and our WR situation. First...we don't have a solid #3 WR. Second....were up sh1t creek w/out a paddle if CC or Booker is injured. I don't care who the RB is (sound familiar). It could definitely use improvement, more solid backups and a solid #3 WR.

Boik14 said:
!!!!

I figured I was going to lose, I've moved my focus onto the baseball league now.

Back
Top Bottom