Breaking down the incentives in Dolphins QB Mike White's contract | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Breaking down the incentives in Dolphins QB Mike White's contract

according to many who've been at practice he's the #3

He is a backup. He signed to be a backup. Its between him and Skylar. His contract, well, his base is all that matters, cause thats what he will earn.

He is a backup. He signed to be a backup. Its between him and Skylar. His contract, well, his base is all that matters, cause thats what he will earn.
I agree… The incentives are probably weighed heavily in case he becomes a starter at some point in the season due to injury… More than likely the only way he earns the incentives… probably likely that those incentives were well thought out on both sides of the negotiation due to the injury history we have experienced at the position… JMO

Curse been broken for a while my dudes.

Calvin Johnson, Madden 2013: The Lions wide receiver avoided the curse, putting together one of the greatest receiving seasons in NFL history in 2012, catching 122 passes for 1,964 yards and five touchdowns.

But I’m more than welcome to see it return with Madden 24. **** Josh Allen. I don’t want him to get injured — I want Christian Wilkins to sit on his face.

Back
Top Bottom