Breaking: Gase To Jets! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Breaking: Gase To Jets!

One other thing he’s got going for him no more max protect with mike gesicki on the field.

NY will eat him alive. He is too arrogant to survive there. Without results, it will get ugly.

Jets fans already don’t like him. They wanted McCarthy.
that's what I was thinking - the NY media will skewer him unmercifully at the slightest provocation.

So he’ll give up 200+rushing yards per game at Buffalo and lay down at New England. Miami at least has some motivation now vs. the Jets. Adam Burke will be available for DC.

Dude has never had a top ranked offense that wasn't associated w/ Peyton manning. And you got to see his play calling woes in real time

I am not even slightly worried about this. Let him kick our *** this year, that goes w/ the script most of us are rooting for anyways

Watch, that bastard will let us win just to **** up our draft.

Reactions: A1.
Don't short Gase to much if he learns how manage players and get a good DC he can be dangerous. He is no Philbin, Cameron and better than many others we have had in here.

He also doesn't have that Miami heat in the winter home field advantage anymore

This is a homerun hire for us

I reaaaaally hope we get Richard now. It will be fun as hell to see him chew Gase out from across the field.

Can't wait to see him on their sidelines with his back turned to the game as defense is getting drubbed. I knew he would get another nfl gig, didn't think it would be hc again after his epic fail in miaMi. Don't they all just get shuffled these days?

Some of our players are probably going to give their best effort of the season against the Jets now :lol:

Hope he has fun w/ Quincy enunwa and javon kearse. Lol

Back
Top Bottom