Breaking: Gase To Jets! | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Breaking: Gase To Jets!

Gase wont be responsible for assembly of the roster. Gase is not as bad as everyone here keeps saying. To think he wont learn from his mistakes is naive. Now if the Jets actually become good it will be that much more painful to watch. What has anbody in the Dolphins organization done to make anybody confident the team will become good? The answer is nothing. We jave sucked for a long long time and we still have the same damn people making decisions. Whatever. The Dolphins suck and will continue to suck for the foreseeable future. I didnt need any more reason to hate the Jets

You know Gase is chomping at the bit right now wanting to stick it to the Dolphins twice a year. At least those Jets games will be more entertaining since it’s now going to be a revenge game.

Gase wont be responsible for assembly of the roster. Gase is not as bad as everyone here keeps saying. To think he wont learn from his mistakes is naive. Now if the Jets actually become good it will be that much more painful to watch. What has anbody in the Dolphins organization done to make anybody confident the team will become good? The answer is nothing. We jave sucked for a long long time and we still have the same damn people making decisions. Whatever. The Dolphins suck and will continue to suck for the foreseeable future. I didnt need any more reason to hate the Jets

What has gase done to make you think the jets will become good?

it will be funny when jamal adams and their top players start to turn on him. LETS GO GET RICHARD!!!!

Or Burke! lol.

What is the over/under on number of games before Gase is fired?

It's gonna be a short short leash

The fans watched him in Miami they didn't want him. If he doesn't start winning w/ their new 1st round QB he won't be there long

Gase and Tannehill sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G...nuff said!!!

The jets will continue to suck....

This is the best news ever. Gase will crash and burn with the NY media on his ass while wrecking the career of Darnold. A true win win for the Miami Dolphins.

Back
Top Bottom