Breaking: Gase To Jets! | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Breaking: Gase To Jets!

There's thinkers and there doers in life

Gase is a thinker. As long as he is calling plays in NY they won't be worth a damn. Now they might be better than us if we don't get this ship headed in the right direction, but they won't matter in the AFC unless gase makes major changes to his coaching style

well at least the jets did not get a good coach. He hasn't lead a good offense not manned by a hall of famer so good luck with that.

Reactions: A1.
Gase also has a top 3 pick in the draft.... **** that guy!

Yep. Might be gift wrapped josh Allen or even quinnen Williams

Leonard williams paired with one of those guys whoof assuming Allen gets stronger in his hands at the next level. Eeegads.

Probably longer than miamis hire. In fact I’d take that bet right now.

That’s exactly what I was thinking. I’m starting to feel terrible about all this. We are going to end up with a coach with less credentials than Gase and we’re laughing. I mean Finheaven is always right so there’s that.

Haha, now thats funny!

What's your take? Curious
My impression as a Jets fan was I thought Gase got the most out of the talent in his 3 years with the Dolphins. One of our biggest issues with Bowles was his lack of intensity and that he did not seem to push the players, Gase seems much more intense. Also with Gase's background he should be good for a young QB like Darnold. I know Gase has a short fuse, and I'm hoping he will mature a bit in his second stint as a HC.

Yep. Might be gift wrapped josh Allen or even quinnen Williams

Leonard williams paired with one of those guys whoof assuming Allen gets stronger in his hands at the next level. Eeegads.
If he brings in a quality DC, I’d worry about that team, I don’t care what anyone says. That defense always gave Miami fits.

Back
Top Bottom