Breaking: Gase To Jets! | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Breaking: Gase To Jets!

Dude has never had a top ranked offense that wasn't associated w/ Peyton manning. And you got to see his play calling woes in real time

I am not even slightly worried about this. Let him kick our *** this year, that goes w/ the script most of us are rooting for anyways
The smart ones are rooting for a bad 2019 lol

That’s exactly what I was thinking. I’m starting to feel terrible about all this. We are going to end up with a coach with less credentials than Gase and we’re laughing. I mean Finheaven is always right so there’s that.

Haha, now thats funny!

Anything that leaves the Dolphins is automatically the worst. I hope that holds up.

Jets seem to like hiring ex Dolphin coaches. Bowles didn’t work out too well.

My impression as a Jets fan was I thought Gase got the most out of the talent in his 3 years with the Dolphins. One of our biggest issues with Bowles was his lack of intensity and that he did not seem to push the players, Gase seems much more intense. Also with Gase's background he should be good for a young QB like Darnold. I know Gase has a short fuse, and I'm hoping he will mature a bit in his second stint as a HC.

What do you think his back ground is? Not trying to be jerky, we fell for the same thing. Are you aware that he's never led a top 10 offense not QBd by peyton manning?

If gase can improve the way he manages personnel, actually invests into the defense, and allows another brain in the room on offense he will improve. His stubbornness suggests none of that will happen though

Anything that leaves the Dolphins is automatically the worst. I hope that holds up.

Yes! I’m not excited about any of the candidates we are looking at. I’m staying there as the negative side always seems to work out better. I’m hoping somebody else emerges.

And this forum has been critical of the coaches we've been speaking to in our search!

Poor Jets fans, lmao.

I wanted gase gone. I didn't think he was something special, and am not upset he landed w/ my rival. If you wanted gase gone, I don't see why you are worried he landed in NY.

Last edited:
The only way I feel good about this is if he takes Burke with him. Then I'll be laughing. Short of that, I think this might come back to haunt us. It was the one team I didn't want to pick him up.

My impression as a Jets fan was I thought Gase got the most out of the talent in his 3 years with the Dolphins. One of our biggest issues with Bowles was his lack of intensity and that he did not seem to push the players, Gase seems much more intense. Also with Gase's background he should be good for a young QB like Darnold. I know Gase has a short fuse, and I'm hoping he will mature a bit in his second stint as a HC.

Just be leary of max protect pa matchups. He assumes things on those. But if you have tight ends that can block you should be fine.

I think he will be good for Darnold too who has the offscript ability and may be a more dangerous passer out of the pocket.

He does play the game a lot though based on the scoreboard which will help you win tight games you probably shouldn’t but also keep you in tighter games also when he should maybe be more aggressive.

Back
Top Bottom