BREAKING NEWS: DeVante Parker & Albert Wilson Cleared Concussion Protocol (per Miami Herald Barry Jackson & Mike Florio PFT) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

BREAKING NEWS: DeVante Parker & Albert Wilson Cleared Concussion Protocol (per Miami Herald Barry Jackson & Mike Florio PFT)

PASQUALE

Seasoned Veteran
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score

I think he will get a hundred + and 2 TDs

This is great news. Plus, now Fitz have his go to guy.

Last edited:
Happy to have them back but it may cut into Ford's playing time. Would like to see him given more opportunities to see if he can be part of the future on a more permanent basis.

You guys rally need a new shtick. This draft position crying is getting really really old and boring.

Everyone will cry about it after the season, while we are sizing up the draft and Miami is picking 10-13 instead of 3-4. Can't wait to reflect on the heroic wins against the Giants and Bengals as Miami picks someone to play IDL.

Everyone will cry about it after the season, while we are sizing up the draft and Miami is picking 10-13 instead of 3-4. Can't wait to reflect on the heroic wins against the Giants and Bengals as Miami picks someone to play IDL.

Whilst I don't want to actually cheer for a loss, I don't think people realise how close we're to picking outside the top 8. Currently 12 teams have 5 wins or less!

I’ll reflect on how I had no control over it and the team did what they were trying to do 3 to 5 times. I’ll also reflect on the fact that there are many good QB’s in the NFL who were not obtained with a top 5 pick, the best ones in fact. Then I will watch the draft and see what happens knowing again I have no control over any of this.

I’ll reflect on how I had no control over it and the team did what they were trying to do 3 to 5 times. I’ll also reflect on the fact that there are many good QB’s in the NFL who were not obtained with a top 5 pick, the best ones in fact. Then I will watch the draft and see what happens knowing again I have no control over any of this.
So then worrying about how someone else responds to the changes is pointless then right? People are allowed to be disappointed with how their favorite team is choosing to handle things. That’s pretty much sports at its core.

Back
Top Bottom