BREAKING NEWS!!! Dolphins sign Cris Carter!!!!

iceblizzard69

Hammered
Joined
Sep 29, 2001
Messages
12,645
Reaction score
2
Age
33
Location
On an island
That was actually a pretty good one, but I saw you do something like that at the Buffalo boards so it was a little predictable for me that it would be fake.
 

Amars

Championship or nothing.
Joined
Mar 7, 2002
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3
Age
41
Location
los angeles
too late someone already got us but damn to bad it's not true.
 

Cranx

Hammered
Joined
Feb 12, 2002
Messages
3,206
Reaction score
1
Age
45
Location
Orange County, CA
I figured this one was a joke. But thank God it was, this would be a dark day in the annuls of 'Fin history if that cancer was signed. :eek:
 

Marino1983

Hammered
Joined
Jan 26, 2002
Messages
2,771
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Bufbill1080
Holy ****! They just got major help to their WR crew. Check it out here!

Dolphins Sign WR Cris Carter

I guess I could try this on a iLLS M-B but they must not have any,, because all you LOSERS keep posting your onedrive B-S on this web site. It's all for the better, I mean what breaking news could possibly be coming from the jILLs media director ??? ----B-Smith, J-Kelly, T-Thomas, ANDREA reed, and let us not forget the most famous iLL of all-D Frutie,(mean Flutie) have either come out of retirement or bought out their contracts with other teams to resign with the Bills. Reasoning behind these moves is because owner R-Wilson begged these 5 former Bills on bended knees to try to restore the championship quality that has escaped the team in recent seasons. This would be very believable to a jILLS fan, because #1- your front office is moronic enough to pull a stupid stunt like this, and #2 You iLLS fans are so GULLIABLE, you actually believe that you have a chance to go to a playoff game this season, (are you sure can afford the tickets for the whole team ? :lol: :lol: ;) :D Marino1983
 

SuperMarksBros.

Formerly Fiedler for MVP
Joined
Nov 13, 2001
Messages
7,316
Reaction score
725
Location
A van down by the river
hey buffbill, i got some breaking news for you...
norwood didnt miss the kick that wouldve clinched XXV and secured your 1st ever super bowl championship...it was just a figment of our imagination

ps- here's another news break- buffalo wont finish in last place next year, lol
 

Bufbill1080

Rookie
Joined
Nov 27, 2001
Messages
28
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Location
Rochester, NY
You know...no offense to you...but you are the only idiots that couldn't handle a freaking joke and leave it to dolphin fans to go ahead and trash the poster when he was just trying to have alil fun. I posted something like this on my site, I got laughs, I posted something like this on a Jets site, I got laughs...but you idiots had to ruin it! Thanks! :(
 

dolfan06

Super Donator
Finheaven VIP
Joined
Sep 2, 2001
Messages
13,273
Reaction score
154
Age
74
Location
FayettevilleArkansas
maybe we just don't like inferior

Originally posted by Bufbill1080
You know...no offense to you...but you are the only idiots that couldn't handle a freaking joke and leave it to dolphin fans to go ahead and trash the poster when he was just trying to have alil fun. I posted something like this on my site, I got laughs, I posted something like this on a Jets site, I got laughs...but you idiots had to ruin it! Thanks! :(
fans trying to pull one over on us! besides i didn't read anything too bad, you must be thin skinned!:toliet:
 

Marino1983

Hammered
Joined
Jan 26, 2002
Messages
2,771
Reaction score
0
Re: maybe we just don't like inferior

Originally posted by dolfan06
fans trying to pull one over on us! besides i didn't read anything too bad, you must be thin skinned!:toliet:
Let me put it this way 06, I just don't like the jILLS or most of their (uneducated - imbecilic - lean-to-living, fan base) ! I put up with alot of S*** when the jILLS were choking (nice record) in those 4 S-B's, and while I do talk to Bills fans that I have known through M-B's over the years, they do not talk,act, or just plain communicate like some of these jILLY bob losers that post on FinHeaven. This loser, iLL1080, actually had a pic of Marino getting urinated on by the monkey ??? I fail to see the humor, and as far as I am concerned his posts are fair game to be FLAMED thoroughly !!!!!!!!!!!!!! :fire: Marino1983
 

Bufbill1080

Rookie
Joined
Nov 27, 2001
Messages
28
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Location
Rochester, NY
I didn't do that until the OJ Simpson pics came up and the Jim Kelly urinating pic! Besides, I wasn't being rude...we were all having fun and I was playing around. Go ahead...ask miadphan! :D I can be nice. But once football season comes around...Go Bills...Squish the little Fish! :lol:
 

Capt. Dick

Deep Sea Wanderer
Joined
Feb 23, 2002
Messages
2,383
Reaction score
0
Location
Akron zoo
Originally posted by Bufbill1080
I didn't do that until the OJ Simpson pics came up and the Jim Kelly urinating pic! Besides, I wasn't being rude...we were all having fun and I was playing around. Go ahead...ask miadphan! :D I can be nice. But once football season comes around...Go Bills...Squish the little Fish! :lol:

Sorry kid..............2 more "POWER THUMPN`S" comm`n up. :)
 

Bufbill1080

Rookie
Joined
Nov 27, 2001
Messages
28
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Location
Rochester, NY
Who are you kidding? We are playing you guys in DECEMBER in the Cold stadium of Orchard Park....Ralph Wilson Stadium!!! We all know what happens to the Dolphins in December....lol And they can't handle the cold either! hehe :D They break down and fall apart and just squeak into the playoffs! LOL :lol:
 

miadphan13

FinHeaven Cheerleader
Joined
Oct 3, 2001
Messages
1,659
Reaction score
1
Age
49
Location
Orlando, FL
Now now BufBill1080, we both know that the Dolphins have done fine as of late in the cold. :nono: That topic is so old. :rolleyes:
 

Capt. Dick

Deep Sea Wanderer
Joined
Feb 23, 2002
Messages
2,383
Reaction score
0
Location
Akron zoo
Originally posted by Bufbill1080
Who are you kidding? We are playing you guys in DECEMBER in the Cold stadium of Orchard Park....Ralph Wilson Stadium!!! We all know what happens to the Dolphins in December....lol And they can't handle the cold either! hehe :D They break down and fall apart and just squeak into the playoffs! LOL :lol:

1080.............listen very carefully now..........................thump.............................thump..................I know you can hear it. :) BTW, as 13 said, cold weather doesn`t bother our team anymore...........................thump.......................thump.....................got a nice ring to it huh? :)
 
Top Bottom