breatheDEEP.com - Please Read | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

breatheDEEP.com - Please Read

FinHeavenAJ

FinHeaven Lives
Reaction score
Hello All:

This time last year my father passed away. When I woke up on April 2, 2004... the world as I knew it would be totally different. I'm not going to get into all the details, however, I have the opportunity to inform thousands of people about a little known company called breatheDEEP.

My dad passed away because he had Advanced Stage 5 Lung Cancer. It eventually spread to the rest of his body. Lung cancer, and, for that matter, cancer of any kind, is a truly horrible disease. Unfortunately, there is no true cure. Millions of dollars are going towards R&D, but these organizations still need help.

breatheDEEP sells wristbands, hats, stickers, shirts, etc and then gives 70% to organizations. It seems that almost everyone is wearing wristbands ("Live strong [yellow], breast cancer [pink], etc)... add this one to your collection.

In any case, please view this page here: http://www.breathedeep.com/

If you would rather, there are many other organizations out there such as the American Lung Association, American Cancer Society, etc.

Thanks to all of those that read this post. This is just my little dedication to my dad. I feel like I have this opportunity to inform you, so I should follow through.

RIP James Tatum
My Father, My Friend
10/9/56 - 4/2/04

072609-R1-10A.jpg

Thank you for giving me the strength!

AJ, sorry about your loss, My father passed away last year also. I know it hurts, but just remenber all the good times that were had. I will be checking out the site, as my kids love to collect the wristbands and this is defintily a good cause. Take care.

I lost my dad when I was very young 12 yrs old so I didnt get the benefit of his help in growing up.But I dont smoke and keep up a healthy routine so that I will be there for my 4 kids when they need me.

I am sure your Dad would be proud of you.Keep up the good work AJ.

A very worthy cause.. Ill definately give what a can in hopes of someday living in a world without such illnesses to take our loved ones away..

Thanks AJ, and may your father's memory always live on..

My farther passed away in his early forties. He also had lung cancer that spread to his brain. I tried for years to get him to stop smoking but to no avail. The nicotine that they blend with the tobacco and spray on the paper is just too addictive to some people. people need to realize to take care of there bodies because the big corp's don't care. Now people should be watching out for the steriods in the beef and poultry. There will be a trend of health related problems down the road because of this abuse. Keep up the good work.

My poppop passed away last year when i was 11. .i was very close to him, me and my brother would go over to his house to play poker with him alot.he was 62, he died from lung cancer like your dad also, he worked at a place called dupont were they think he was probably breathing in nasty stuff, but he also smoked so im not sure were he might of got it, sorry to hear about your dad aj

Very sorry for your loss AJ.
I can see that you have many friends and a life full of great memories......
I will always remember these words that a close friend said to me as he passed

"It isn't the money in my wallet that defines me....it isn't the material things that will make me satisfied....it is the relationships that we have and the memories we carry and the decisions we make that keep our loved ones that have left us alive in our heart for in the end it will be all we have"

The American cancer society is an organization That is a very worthy cause
and I will make a donation in your Dad's memory...........I can tell he raised a good man in you.

my mother passed at 65 only 2 years ago it was so tough, everyone out there let your parents know how much they mean to you, i did every day, cause life goes by so fast i look back and say where did 35 years of my life spent with my mom alive go.? sorry about everyones losses. very good post , go dolphins make us smile.

Sorry you lost your dad AJ, when you lose someone special it's always hurts.:cry:

Sorry to hear that AJ, my Father died of Emphysema so I know how you feel. I will definitly check out the breathedeep site.

Sorry to hear that AJ, your dad will be in my prayers tonight, wish you well.

I'm very sorry for your loss, he sounds like he was your best friend. To have a relationship with a parent like that is as about as good as it gets. You may have lost him, but to have a relationship like that is truly priceless. If you are fortunate enough to have that, you have a head start in life for succsess and happiness,not to mention you'll turn out to be a pretty good parent aswell. It's good to see threads like this to raise awareness of such horrible diseases, we all hope and pray a cure will be found in our lifetime.

Yes, sorry AJ. It will continue to get better, and doing good things like promoting this will help you too!;)

Sorry to hear about your loss AJ... i have recently lost someone too. My band for Cancer is on order.

Thanks for sharing.

Back
Top Bottom