Breida: "Aint Nobody In The NFL Faster Than me" | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Breida: "Aint Nobody In The NFL Faster Than me"

Dumping it off to him could be pretty danerous

Haven't had that in the offense since Reggie Bush. I like knowing on 3rd and 10 you can just bail out and dump it to the back and still pick up the first down. Also forces opposing defenses to keep an eye on him.

Haven't had that in the offense since Reggie Bush. I like knowing on 3rd and 10 you can just bail out and dump it to the back and still pick up the first down. Also forces opposing defenses to keep an eye on him.
You can only do that if you have at least semi competant line play.

I have faith that will be the case at some point this year.

And the threat to house it on every snap.

giphy.gif

I like Breida as a complimentary back and think he is our best running back but for all that speed he has 10 tds in three seasons
Tarik Cohen has 14 tds in three seasons both players have a very similar number of touches. His speed has not produced stellar big play results
Hopefully that changes as a dolphin

Also Raheem Mostart who is not close to that fast had 10 touchdowns in 150 touches last season which is only slightly more than Breida had

I like Breida as a complimentary back and think he is our best running back but for all that speed he has 10 tds in three seasons
Tarik Cohen has 14 tds in three seasons both players have a very similar number of touches. His speed has not produced stellar big play results
Hopefully that changes as a dolphin

Also Raheem Mostart who is not close to that fast had 10 touchdowns in 150 touches last season which is only slightly more than Breida had

Raheem Mostert is definitely fast. He ran a 4.32 40.

I think Gailey will be able to get Bredia out in space where he can take advantage of that speed, perhaps creating more long scoring opportunities.

Some other players may have ran faster than him at the comebine/pro days. According to next gen, he was the fastest player on the field, with pads and a football in his hand. So they clocked him running faster than Hill, and Grant on the field during actual football.

Back
Top Bottom