Brett Farve goes down/will play though | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brett Farve goes down/will play though

Platinum

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Brett Farve goes down

We may be able to still win agianst Greenbay. Brett just twisted the @*&@ out of his knee/ankle.

Good...

maybe Ray Charles Lucas can start for them in two weeks.

what are the chances of recovering from a sprained knee in two weeks? Hes out for the rest of the game.

I'd relax about Lucas. He had a bad game so now we get to see what kinda qb he really is. Fiedler had bad games and rebounded, so lets see if Lucas can as well. Its not the end of the world to lose like we did against the chiefs and the bills. Our team made a ton of mistakes in both games. At least they are all correctable mistakes. Even in both games after 5 turnovers we were in both games till the end. Lets try to look at some positives people!!! We also ran the ball when they knew we were goin to run the ball. Defense played great except for one play. Allowing only 13 pts to the buffalo offense is not too shabby at all. Lucas obviously didnt seem to have a clue after the first series.

OMG you guys this is our starting qb he played horrible but c'mon it's time to rally. We have no choice. Unless you consider Sage Rosenfels a choice. If Lucas plays bad in GB I am going to start getting freaked out but this is ONE game. Yeah it sucks and Lucas sucked and it was a division game etc, etc, but we need to move on and hope for the best in GB.

Packers: Favre out with left knee sprain Doug Pederson was Ray Lucas-like when he was a Fin, not that would be some pathetic QB duel for MNF is Favre is really hurt; but like Marino Favre has been one of the most durable QB or players int he NFL, so I would not count him out w/ a week off to rest. Either way, we should use the bye week to get Sage up to speed since he cannot be worse than Ray.

Originally posted by girlphan
Unless you consider Sage Rosenfels a choice.

I think we should definately consider Sage a choice... even if the fact that we are taking a good look at him over the bye week pushes Ray into playing like he belongs in the NFL...

Re: Brett Farve goes down

Originally posted by Platinum
We may be able to still win agianst Greenbay. Brett just twisted the @*&@ out of his knee/ankle.

Unless he can't walk... Favre will start. He'd play on cruthces if he could....

Nevermind the game, LOOK AT THAT CHICK IN WHARF"S SIGNATURE!! Who is that? She is frickin' gorgeous. Almost as hot my lady......

Back
Top Bottom