Brian Baldinger Had Good Things To Say About Rosen's Performance Vs. Bucs | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brian Baldinger Had Good Things To Say About Rosen's Performance Vs. Bucs

Nice to see that Baldinger actually thought the 4th & goal throw was a decent throw. When I was watching live, it looked like it was placed well to avoid the INT, basically thrown where only his receiver had a chance to catch it.

Next year, if Rosen looks like he’s capable of taking over the reigns...

Does Grier actually do it? Does he fire off 1st and 2nd round picks off for support for him?

Next year, if Rosen looks like he’s capable of taking over the reigns...

Does Grier actually do it? Does he fire off 1st and 2nd round picks off for support for him?

If Rosen is the guy, and if Flores is the guy...then we will not be in a position to draft one of the top 3 QBs unless we use a ton of resources we collected.

That means we will be looking at picking up...edge and o-line, a number 2 CB...well we have a lot of holes.

Another year, another quarterback dealing with dropped passes and garbage protection.

I feel bad for whichever kid we draft next off-season. Chris Grier apparently isn't ever going to learn.
He's had one draft in full control. You can't do a rebuild in one draft.

Everyone wants BPA until after the draft.

5 or 6 drives resulting in 6 points is not impressive. Yes there were a couple drops but it doesn’t take away from what you saw when he was at UCLA. A team that under achieves. I thought he was overrated coming out and drafted much to early. Hell Jake Rudock has been the only guy to move the offense effectively but he’s obviously playing against guys with numbered days left in the NFL.

Going to be a long year but should result in a top 3 pick.

I thought he looked pretty good under the circumstances. Too early to tell though, that's true.

The problem is...the most important ability for a QB is to be consistent and he hasn't been. He needs to find that consistency to be able to be a starter in the league and the situation he was in in Arizona made it tough to do that and the offensive line is going to make it difficult for him again.

I'm going to go on record as saying I thought that Rosen's performance was close to elite. With little pass protection and even less running game, he didn't panic, calmly went through his options and delivered (mostly) strikes.

He's 22.

Let me say that again... he's 22 years old.

Gentlemen, we HAVE our QB for the future.

As we add more linemen and Josh adds more years of experience, we will be VERY good.

Go ahead... save this post. I will.

BTW... our #1 next year will be a DE

Back
Top Bottom