Brian Flores and Chris Grier do not Care what DeVonta Smith said About Taking Jones over Tua | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brian Flores and Chris Grier do not Care what DeVonta Smith said About Taking Jones over Tua

hoops

Tua time!
Club Member
Reaction score
I would think athletes would understand that you must ignore sports writers and other player’s comments. Having said that, the Twitter wars that erupt show they do read them.
One commenter on the original article said he thought it was not anti Tua but an effort to promote Jones.

I could see that as effort to promote jones. Heck maybe he was even saying it to a team that needs a qb to help him.

good point.

but I guarantee ya Miami don’t want to hear that lol

ONole1

Club Member
Reaction score
Tua has already been drafted, he doesn't want to hurt Jone's draft stock. Really no story here IMO.

NBP81

Yippi ka yay mother******!
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Really have no idea what the big deal is all about... The real shocker would've been if he said Tua after this historical season with Jones... This is only a thing for over sentimental Fins fans... If he said Tua, he'd be labeled as a level 1 *** hole nationally.

hoops

Tua time!
Club Member
Reaction score
If he said he chose tua cause Miami had tbe 3 pick I don’t know if you could label him as an a hole for that. Probably a bit of self promotion and there ain’t nothing wrong with that.

Mach2

Club Member
Reaction score
Really have no idea what the big deal is all about... The real shocker would've been if he said Tua after this historical season with Jones... This is only a thing for over sentimental Fins fans... If he said Tua, he'd be labeled as a level 1 *** hole nationally.
He could have been a bit more tactful, but I don't see a big deal here either.

He was Tua's 3rd or 4th option. He was Jones' first, and has a Heisman Trophy season with him.

NBP81

Yippi ka yay mother******!
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
If he said he chose tua cause Miami had tbe 3 pick I don’t know if you could label him as an a hole for that. Probably a bit of self promotion and there ain’t nothing wrong with that.
Saying Jones was just the right thing... Maybe Dolphins fans dont want to hear it, but it was absolutely the right thing to do.

hoops

Tua time!
Club Member
Reaction score
He could have been a bit more tactful, but I don't see a big deal here either.

He was Tua's 3rd or 4th option. He was Jones' first, and has a Heisman Trophy season with him.

i was told he was never the 3rd option. Even though I know that is correct for a while there.

probably is best to go with the guy you broke all those records with but I’d also like a little bit of self promotion knowing miamis got the 3 pick and a wr need. Maybe he’s just too humble to self promote like that.

Dolph N.Fan

Club Member
Reaction score
I mean he won the heisman with him lol

KBEE

Club Member
Reaction score
Needs to help Jones draft position

Stoobz

Eschew the Onvious
Club Member
Reaction score
Err thing gettin blown outta proportion.

Like that onnnne time my dear bride thought I forgot her birthday...

Feverdream

Club Member
Reaction score
As a confirmed 'do not draft Smith' poster, I'm loving this... anything that makes us less likely to select him is O-Tay!

1614040442062.png

Top Bottom