Brian Flores and Chris Grier do not Care what DeVonta Smith said About Taking Jones over Tua | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brian Flores and Chris Grier do not Care what DeVonta Smith said About Taking Jones over Tua

You stated that like fact, as though the FO made an actual statement.

Actually I agree, it probably has zero impact on their decision, short any unknown underlying rifts, but the thread title is dishonest click bait.

You stated that like fact, as though the FO made an actual statement.

Actually I agree, it probably has zero impact on their decision, short any unknown underlying rifts, but the thread title is dishonest click bait.
Lol I always keep the title in these links I post word for word. It’s almost always click bait.

Smith should be upgraded to gm if his own advice had relevance to us managing our team. If we draft smith I'm pretty sure this comment he made wouldn't be the end of it and hell simply have to back pedal all of that. Too bad we ain't drafting him.

Not that it matters but dumb comment. The correct answer would be both. Having your name left out of bs irrelevant articles is probably best

I had to laugh at this whole thing... Awhile back, I suggested that Grier would probably ask Tua how he felt about his teammates back at 'Bama... and now I guess we know.

But not the OP?

Odd stance......

Anyway, this is OT. You be you.
I never stated anywhere if I agreed or disagreed with the article. Or portrayed it as fact or fiction. Just posted for people to do with how they please. If the article is useless then all one has to do is simply skip it. Pretty simple.

So if he did say this does anyone think it’s a good thing for his Miami chances?

I know I don’t. Unless miamis punting on tua can’t see how this helps

So if he did say this does anyone think it’s a good thing for his Miami chances?

I know I don’t. Unless miamis punting on tua can’t see how this helps
I don’t think it really matters. If Miami has him on their board and like him then I don’t think such minuscule words are going to scare them off from drafting him.

I don’t think it really matters. If Miami has him on their board and like him then I don’t think such minuscule words are going to scare them off from drafting him.

you want to pair a wr with a guy he doesn’t want to play with or prefers matt jones over even?

ehh. Guess we will see. I just know if I’m Miami and tuas my plan at qb I don’t want to hear that from a skill guy I’m probably gonna have to take top 12 worst case

I would think athletes would understand that you must ignore sports writers and other player’s comments. Having said that, the Twitter wars that erupt show they do read them.
One commenter on the original article said he thought it was not anti Tua but an effort to promote Jones.

Not that it matters but dumb comment. The correct answer would be both. Having your name left out of bs irrelevant articles is probably best
From another angle, if he's willing to say that, Tua probably already knows it. Making it known potentially allows a team to give up less to trade up to #3 to get him thereby benefitting wherever he ends up.

Back
Top Bottom