Brian Flores Arms Self With Powerful Weapon Other Dolphins Coaches Didn’t Utilize | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brian Flores Arms Self With Powerful Weapon Other Dolphins Coaches Didn’t Utilize

I dont like it from an accountability standpoint.Also not a big fan of Capers or Caldwell.

i wanted Richard over Flores, but he has been making all the right moves
Flores has been much more capable of hiring a staff. He seems much more willing to hire outside of his social circle then a majority of the coaches in this league are. Richard seemed like he was going to bring the Miami Seahawks to life based on hos coaching tree. Glad Flores is an outside the box thinker

Flores has been much more capable of hiring a staff. He seems much more willing to hire outside of his social circle then a majority of the coaches in this league are. Richard seemed like he was going to bring the Miami Seahawks to life based on hos coaching tree. Glad Flores is an outside the box thinker
Who were the names associated with Richard?

Who were the names associated with Richard?
Darrell Befell was reported as one and there was another who could have been the possible DC under Richard. forgive me for not remembering the names

Darrell Befell was reported as one and there was another who could have been the possible DC under Richard. forgive me for not remembering the names
Yea just remembered that but we have hired a few NE coaches and both franchises have done well so wouldn't have been bothered going that direction either.

If nothing else - this has been a feather in the cap of Flores. Showing some of his humility.

A lot of coaches don't want experienced guys around them because they want to do things their way.

Flores is smart enough to go against the grain in that regard.

What a concept - instead of hiring his cronies sounds like he's interested in guys that have a ton of experience coaching football.

Except for the fact that he hired a cronie with no coordinating experience to be his offensive coordinator. Hope it works out, but let's see how the coaching staff looks when it's all final before making judgments one way or the other. I would like Caldwell on the staff for sure. Capers I'm more iffy on. Cant knock his experience but I work with a lot of Packers fans and they soured on him quite a bit.

If nothing else - this has been a feather in the cap of Flores. Showing some of his humility.

A lot of coaches don't want experienced guys around them because they want to do things their way.

Flores is smart enough to go against the grain in that regard.
Smart enough to realize he doesn't know everything and values experience.

Back
Top Bottom