Brian Flores expects Dolphins’ entire coaching staff back in 2021 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brian Flores expects Dolphins’ entire coaching staff back in 2021

Coach_Rob

Club Member
Reaction score
Well, If we're going to trust Coach Flo then we need to do it all the way. The guy seems to have a pulse on how to improve the team from year 1 to year 2. So if he decides it's best to bring back everyone then i can't argue against that.

Here's to hoping gettng injuried players back and add an infusion of talent get us in the playoffs next season.

One of the key factors that has killed many first-round QBs over the years has been no continuity at offensive coordinator. New coordinator means new playbook and the QB never settles in. Here's hoping a proper offseason with Tua and Chan together -- along with an influx of new weapons -- will help this offense.

I'm good with that. Think we could have done better than Gailey, but I'm fine with keeping him. Hope he let's Tua loose a bit more and prepares him for games a better. IF Tua can grow with him, we should be fine. Get some weapons and let's see if Tua does better then.

Eh whatever just Gailey better do his homework. It was pretty clear Gaileys offense wasn’t tailored to Tua nor did he prepare for him to play this year. Gailey needs to sit down and watch Tua at Alabama and his strengths this year and change the whole offense and playcalling.

Well, If we're going to trust Coach Flo then we need to do it all the way. The guy seems to have a pulse on how to improve the team from year 1 to year 2. So if he decides it's best to bring back everyone then i can't argue against that.

Here's to hoping gettng injuried players back and add an infusion of talent get us in the playoffs next season.
Agreed. I mean he doubled the win total. The D was terrific (minus 1st and last games). ST too for most part. Even the O performed better statistically than it ever did under Gase or Philbin.

I’m fine with it, as long as he tailors his offense around Tuas strengths and doesn’t throw away his notes !

Agreed. I mean he doubled the win total. The D was terrific (minus 1st and last games). ST too for most part. Even the O performed better statistically than it ever did under Gase or Philbin.

Agreed! Continuity goes a lot way too. I'd like to believe if Chan does stick around then he and the rest of the offensive staff will expand on the offense that takes advantage of Tua's skillset. More improtantly, adding some offensive talent is going to help more than anything else.

When was the last time Gailey had an above average offense? 90s cowboys?
Every time he was an OC. And see the early 2000’s dolphins. Last time we won a playoff game. With Jay Feebler at QB, Jed Weaver at TE, and old and broken OJ McDuffie at WR and Lamar Smith at RB. Yet none of the morons we’ve hired in that 20 years between Gailey stints had a better offense. Hmmm.

Every time he was an OC. And see the early 2000’s dolphins. Last time we won a playoff game. With Jay Feebler at QB, Jed Weaver at TE, and old and broken OJ McDuffie at WR and Lamar Smith at RB. Yet none of the morons we’ve hired in that 20 years between Gailey stints had a better offense. Hmmm.

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom