Brian Flores expects Dolphins’ entire coaching staff back in 2021 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brian Flores expects Dolphins’ entire coaching staff back in 2021

Disappointed. Hoping Gailey gone.
Well we just have to trust Flo.

Then the next best thing is let Fitz go. The special relationship between Gailey and Fitz have and will hinder the development of Tua.

How good was Daboll before he go the pieces he has now? How good was Gase with Manning? How good was Philbin with Aaron Rodgers? How good was Cam Cameron with Brees or Rivers? How good is Bienemy with Mahomes and those pieces? Gailey had a journeyman ber QB, a rookie, no real good skill players and an OK line. What was the expectation? Air it out?

I think many folks go after the coordinations first because they feel they could call a better game but can’t play as well as even a bad NFL player. Easier to relate. If we have better players Gailey will look a lot better. If it doesn’t, it’s on him but when Mac Hollins is you number 1 option for a few games and Ford your second your pretty damn hamstrung.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.c...-dolphins-entire-coaching-staff-back-in-2021/

Not what most of us wanted, but hopefully they have a great offseason get this thing rolling
The only explanation is continuity for Tua. Now that he’s been named the starter and given the vote of confidence, which many of us predicted over all these stupid trolls, I assume Tua likes him and feels he can work with him. Chan will have to retool a Fitz offense into a Tua offense. So now we know that Flo and Grier like Tua and think he did a good job, let’s focus on supporting our QB and how we can improve the team through the draft and FA.

Some people refuse to look at facts. His track record as an OC is why he got HC gigs. Ah well - I think some people are just averse to the fact he’s “old” and would prefer young gurus like Adam Gase and Mike McCoy...

How good was Daboll before he go the pieces he has now? How good was Gase with Manning? How good was Philbin with Aaron Rodgers? How good was Cam Cameron with Brees or Rivers? How good is Bienemy with Mahomes and those pieces? Gailey had a journeyman ber QB, a rookie, no real good skill players and an OK line. What was the expectation? Air it out?

I think many folks go after the coordinations first because they feel they could call a better game but can’t play as well as even a bad NFL player. Easier to relate. If we have better players Gailey will look a lot better. If it doesn’t, it’s on him but when Mac Hollins is you number 1 option for a few games and Ford your second your pretty damn hamstrung.
Preach. And yet our O was still statistically better than it was the last 20 years - since - the last time Gailey was here as OC. Go figure.

Some people refuse to look at facts. His track record as an OC is why he got HC gigs. Ah well - I think some people are just averse to the fact he’s “old” and would prefer young gurus like Adam Gase and Mike McCoy...

Im thrilled Coach Flo is his own man and does his own thing.

And to go with the constant crying about QB, now we'll have 200 Chan Gailey threads...

We need to upgrade the WR coaching and talent. I can honestly say no one got any better as the season progressed.

We don't have a BURNER.
Parker was the possession guy and Preston is damn near the same player. Both are injury-prone.
Ford does not excel at anything.
Grant is not a receiver.
Mack is inconsistent.

For the record, I was uninspired by the Gailey hire, I’m not an Alabama guy, nor was I a Tua homer prior to his arrival in Miami, but I think it’s pretty damn logical to suggest that the least the Miami Dolphin franchise can do for Tua after making him the 5th overall pick in 2019 is to give him his first full Training Camp and Pre Season, an attempt to improve the skill positions around him, and continuity at the OC position.

We’ve all seen the movie where the Miami Dolphins lob multiple OC’s at a QB to start his career, and we know how that movie ends.

Thrilled to bring back Boyer and all the defensive coaches.

I know a lot of fans are disappointed with Gailey coming back. But a good argument could be made that he's overachieved here with the lack of talent on offense.

Back
Top Bottom