Brian Flores Is Kyle Brandt's Pick For 2019 Coach Of The Year | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brian Flores Is Kyle Brandt's Pick For 2019 Coach Of The Year

Fin Fan in Cali

Fins Up!
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
https://www.miamidolphins.com/news/brian-flores-is-kyle-brandt-s-pick-for-2019-coach-of-the-year

“My take that I’m lifting: Brian Flores will be the 2019 Coach of the Year,” Brandt said. “What does that mean? Yes, they’re going to have a winning season. They may even sneak into the playoffs. Guys, last time we saw Brian Flores working, all he was doing was taking this beautiful Rams offense of Sean McVay and dunking their heads in the toilet and shoving it for a swirly. I love you, McVay. You’re probably working out right now on your decline press, but it wasn’t a great day for you.

Probably going to prove to be a very good coach...us fans will end the 2019 season excited for 2020. Coach of the year in 2020; not 2019 though. In the last 20 years only 2 coaches have won that with less than 10 wins. No way this roster has the talent to win 10 games. With Fitz and even GREAT coaching they can keep games close and even exciting to watch. Guys like Drake, Ballage, Wilson, Stills and even maybe Parker will play hard with Fitz slinging the ball all over the field but they’ll struggle to put together complete games to win 10.

Last edited:
Very premature but one can only hope he is dead on the money.

That would be awesome, tanksters and tannelovers will not like this.

I can buy it. Flores had more to do with the Pats last title than Brady so where’s the issue?

If he improves the quality of play through coaching and proper motivation, I mean why not.

Fans talking about tanking over and over again won’t have any effect on the 60 or 70 guys who will suit up for the team during the course of the season.

Dolphins are going into the draft with the mindset of turning the 13th pick into as much draft capitol as possible over the next two drafts.

Unlike last year when I was salivating at the thought of maybe getting Minkah, this year not wasting my time loving any blue chippers.

Brian Flores is a wannabe GM turned coach, hard to believe they don’t find 3-4 rookie contributor in this draft when they end up with 10+ picks.

Take Tom Brady off the Pats and you have 4 similar rosters in the division.

I’d rather draft a QB next year then build my team around Sam Darnold, Josh Allen or a 41 year old.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom