Brian Flores Is Kyle Brandt's Pick For 2019 Coach Of The Year | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brian Flores Is Kyle Brandt's Pick For 2019 Coach Of The Year

i think we'll win a few games this year and be competitive in a few definitely showing flashes of whats to come. but our roster will be pretty young overall and not ready to compete for a wild card spot. pretty much auditioning for the 2020 starting roster, which I think will compete.

Hard to imagine this team, pre-draft, coming close to contention. Can re-evaluate after the draft.

But, if the Dolphins do overachieve they may be on the outside looking in at the quarterback class of 2020.

Relax, lol.

Brandt's show is more about entertainment than hardcore x's and o's.

I do like the way he worded it though, made me lol.

Party pooper!

Honestly though... I’m hoping for the best. It’s just hard to have a strong conviction when Flores was only a “non-titled” coordinator for one season...and no head coaching experience...praying for my favorite team that the nightmare of bad decisions does not continue.

Honestly though... I’m hoping for the best. It’s just hard to have a strong conviction when Flores was only a “non-titled” coordinator for one season...and no head coaching experience...praying for my favorite team that the nightmare of bad decisions does not continue.
I'm with ya Bro! Well, one things for sure the odds are with us. Sooner or later one of these decisions, even if by accident, has to turn out to be a good one. We're well overdue, here's hoping this is our blind squirrel finding a nut day...

I hope not - that would imply we are most definitely not picking in the top 5.

If we end up drafting Haskins, then sure, let's go for it.

Back
Top Bottom