Brian Flores is Sabotaging His Career | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brian Flores is Sabotaging His Career

Give me the coach first then get the QB. Imagine we get Tua Flores is a flop but we hang with him for 3 seasons attempting to fill the roster with his players. New coach replaces him in year 4 and we churn the roster another 3 years before our shiny new QB gets his chance to shine. IF Flores can keep us competive with this rag tag roster thats very important.

At first I wrote Flores off but I think he has chance too be good hc. It still to early but we will see. Fromm or herbert would be good qb for us as well

Give me the coach first then get the QB. Imagine we get Tua Flores is a flop but we hang with him for 3 seasons attempting to fill the roster with his players. New coach replaces him in year 4 and we churn the roster another 3 years before our shiny new QB gets his chance to shine. IF Flores can keep us competive with this rag tag roster thats very important.

Tua and Gase. UGGG

Article needs a new title. Maybe we finally have a great coach, that's what I'm taking out of this season, and looking at our schedule, there are more wins coming

Back
Top Bottom