Brian Flores is the next Bill Belichek | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brian Flores is the next Bill Belichek

In all seriousness (I had a ridiculous response earlier in this thread) why must everything be extremes on here? To say Flores is doing a great job and to this point it seems like we found our coach is a pretty accurate statement. Obviously we need to see it over time but why can't we feel good about it now without thinking he's the next best coach of all time? I don't think anyone on Finheaven thinks Flores is the next Belichick based on his 2-7 record 9 games into his coaching career. I just don't get the extremes, I guess it's just not fun without them.

For the record I'm impressed with what Flo has done but the only things has in common with Belechick at this point in his young head coaching career is the are both head coaches, both in the AFC East and both coached for the Patriots at one time. That's it.

Sorry but there is nothing positive about being a Miami Dolphin fan. At least Brown fans have accepted that their franchise will always be a dumpster fire

I can’t agree bro infact with the draft picks and capital over the next couple of years I can’t wait for this to all kick in. We’re rebuilding from pretty muc( scratch but haVe given ourselves the chance to do so. Entertain8ng times ahead ....

Ignoring that this coaching staff is working with mostly 2nd & 3rd string players and has them motivated and winning is ignorant. Nothing wrong with not liking that we won yesterday and aren't helping our draft position, but making redundant negative threads doesn't help anything or anyone.

NOT!!!! It is absolutely hilarious that the half of this forum that is happy the team is winning is 100% convinced that Flores is a great head coach. Probably the same half of the forum that was saying we dont need to draft a QB and Rosen is great a few weeks ago. We beat one of the worst coaches in the history of the NFL in Adam Gase that also has a really bad team and a mediocre team with its 3rd string QB. You think we could beat anybody with Jake Rudock and no Devante Parker hahaha. You people are seriously delusional.

At first I thought the Dolphins were purposely tanking in the 2nd half but the Steelers, Redskins and Bills and losses pretty apparent that Flores is not that great of head coach. If he was they wouldve won at least 1 or 2 of those games....

You know what Flores and no franchise QB gets us? an additional decade of 6-10 win purgatory with maybe one lucky wild card win at the very absolute best. Enjoy...
In the new age of see something, say something...can we send a welfare check for this guy. He seems to be stuck in a very bad place.

We are a Drake 2 point conversion drop away from having the same record as this year's projected Super Bowl champion Browns. And they spent all that money on stars and we have UFAs, cast offs, etc who will be praying to be in the CFL or XFL next year. But yeah, just the Jets and Colts...

NOT!!!! It is absolutely hilarious that the half of this forum that is happy the team is winning is 100% convinced that Flores is a great head coach. Probably the same half of the forum that was saying we dont need to draft a QB and Rosen is great a few weeks ago. We beat one of the worst coaches in the history of the NFL in Adam Gase that also has a really bad team and a mediocre team with its 3rd string QB. You think we could beat anybody with Jake Rudock and no Devante Parker hahaha. You people are seriously delusional.

At first I thought the Dolphins were purposely tanking in the 2nd half but the Steelers, Redskins and Bills and losses pretty apparent that Flores is not that great of head coach. If he was they wouldve won at least 1 or 2 of those games....

You know what Flores and no franchise QB gets us? an additional decade of 6-10 win purgatory with maybe one lucky wild card win at the very absolute best. Enjoy...

The reality is that Flores, the coaches and the players go out every week to win. The players all know that if they have any chance of remaining with this team beyond this season, they have to prove this year that they have the ability to be part of the long term solution. So I have no idea if Flores will turn out to be a top tier coach or not. Yet I suspect they will win 2 or 3 more games before this season is over and it appears unlikely they will end up with Tua or Burrow unless they trade all their first round draft picks this year to move up in the draft.

With all the holes they gave to fill, I certainly hope they do not move up in the draft if it cost them the two first round picks they picked up in trades as well as their own first round pick. While I would love having Tua or Burrow on the roster, I would rather have 3 solid starters from round one than the hope that either a Tua or Burrow are legitimate franchise QB.

I had no problem with the Dolphins going 0-16 and getting the first pick in the draft but I also understand why the players and the coaches on the team are more concerned with their own futures and not the futures of the players who will be drafted to take the positions of the players sacrificing their bodies during this season.

There is no such thing as the next anybody but Flores deserves some credit, not so much for beating the jets and colts but just the fact the team is playing hard and not making many mistakes. It's not a very good roster at all and yet he's got them in games.

Back
Top Bottom