Brian Flores May Be Sending A Message an I Like It | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brian Flores May Be Sending A Message an I Like It

56-26 blowout against backups.
I don't consider that proof of how Flo feels about the situation.

It may be how you feel, but that's about it.

Our rookie O-line hit the proverbial "rookie wall". Our reciever corps, at that point, were decimated by injuries.

If there was something truly disappointing, it was the defensive side of the ball, and he didn't fire the DC, nor should he.

The team quit on Brian Flores for announcing that Tua woukd start 10 minutes after the Raiders game ended. He put the team in a harder position to win this year by switching to Tua. He deserves blame and shouldnt be scapegoating assistant coaches.
Yah remind me again how many teams Ryan Freakin Fitzmagic led into the POs in his 16 year career???

Gosh just can’t make this trolling up

Last edited:
56-26 blowout against backups.

The last game was telling but is only part of the story. I want context. Case in point...

Are they as bad as week 17 v Beefalo? No

Were they as good as the team that curb stomped the lambs? No.

They IMO are somewhere between the raiders win & loss to team Elway.

Chan Gailey is a respected offensive coordinator. He sure wasn't an issue in this team as an offensive coordinator. If anything being asked to tailor make a game for a rookie qb, and a veteran qb is too much to ask. If anything we could have made the playoffs as him being an offensive coordinator, and having Fitzpatrick as a starter throughout the rest of the season. While I was against Tua starting, it was actually a blessing in disguise as we got to see that
he has a lot of work. Our offensive teams did not crumble because of Chan Gailey. This team wasn't able to generate any offense because of our Qb situation.
This offense was not innovative enough, Tua will be healthy next season and will be asked to do more with a better skill set of players.

Well, unless you have some inside information, I think you may be reading more into it than is actually there.

Flo isn't timid about replacing ppl, that's for sure, but it's not like he just outright fired those guys. In fact, at his year end PC, he said he expected them back, and I don't see Flo as a guy that blows smoke.

Chan resigned, and Hobby was a mutual decision. In other words he wanted to leave, and the team let him out of his contract. No hard feelings that I can see.
It’s my opinion but Chan didn’t resign. No way. It was a face saving move. Curious that if it was a true resignation we would have a presser like 99% of resignations.

The team quit on Brian Flores for announcing that Tua woukd start 10 minutes after the Raiders game ended. He put the team in a harder position to win this year by switching to Tua. He deserves blame and shouldnt be scapegoating assistant coaches.
The team quit but certainly not on Flores.....they just quit.

It’s my opinion but Chan didn’t resign. No way. It was a face saving move. Curious that if it was a true resignation we would have a presser like 99% of resignations.
he is like 147 years old.

he was retired.

flores talked him into coming back.

i honestly only expected him to coach for a season, maybe two.

that's crazy.. after 15 weeks of fighting they decide to quit on him in a game that gets them into the playoffs.. think again

LOL he deserves the blame for winning 10 games this year? turning this team around at a historic pace?

Or he is awful in choosing assistants?

Back
Top Bottom