Brian Flores May Be Sending A Message an I Like It | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brian Flores May Be Sending A Message an I Like It

I doubt it that is the intent of the message. I mean if we want to be technical... Tua is still here....

haha I KID I KID..

The team quit on Brian Flores for announcing that Tua woukd start 10 minutes after the Raiders game ended. He put the team in a harder position to win this year by switching to Tua. He deserves blame and shouldnt be scapegoating assistant coaches.
Damn, I was SURE that I had you on “ignore”.

Chan Gailey is a respected offensive coordinator. He sure wasn't an issue in this team as an offensive coordinator. If anything being asked to tailor make a game for a rookie qb, and a veteran qb is too much to ask. If anything we could have made the playoffs as him being an offensive coordinator, and having Fitzpatrick as a starter throughout the rest of the season. While I was against Tua starting, it was actually a blessing in disguise as we got to see that
he has a lot of work. Our offensive teams did not crumble because of Chan Gailey. This team wasn't able to generate any offense because of our Qb situation.
Addendum;

with a 3 rookies starting on the OL and one of the worst (if not worst) group of skill players on the field the final month of the season.

Also, we weren’t making the playoffs with Fitz. Not with those “weapons”

Early nomination for dumbest post of the year.

Nomination? Just give him award now!

giphy.gif

There could be something to this. The turnover in two years has not been good.
Has it really been that bad?

Remember, we had to wait until after the SB to hire him. By that time, it was slim pickings for him to choose from, as most teams that were making coaching changes had already made their moves to a large degree. Not to mention the fact that the Phins were seen as a dumpster fire that top guys weren't touching with a 20 foot pole.

Anyway, would you prefer he hold on to ineffective staff like we have been known to do in the past with guys like "wide nine" Burke, or that bum Olivadotti that Shula kept around for years

Any "fans" indicting" Flo for anything at this point are absolute idiots IMO.
The man has proven MORE in 2 years with us than any coach we've had since
probably 1984. Maybe even before that. If you don't like the fact that he's
ruthless when it comes to the TEAM ------ and everything is in service to
THE TEAM and it's performance... Well you should move on IMO.

He's a ferocious competitor and he will do whatever is necessary to
make the team better. For sure he's gonna ruffle feathers and hurt
some folks along the way ------ but that's his job. And we are damn lucky
to have him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My opinion. Of course.

BNF

Any "fans" indicting" Flo for anything at this point are absolute idiots IMO.
The man has proven MORE in 2 years with us than any coach we've had since
probably 1984. Maybe even before that. If you don't like the fact that he's
ruthless when it comes to the TEAM ------ and everything is in service to
THE TEAM and it's performance... Well you should move on IMO.

He's a ferocious competitor and he will do whatever is necessary to
make the team better. For sure he's gonna ruffle feathers and hurt
some folks along the way ------ but that's his job. And we are damn lucky
to have him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My opinion. Of course.

BNF
cmicsfee.gif

Has it really been that bad?

Remember, we had to wait until after the SB to hire him. By that time, it was slim pickings for him to choose from, as most teams that were making coaching changes had already made their moves to a large degree. Not to mention the fact that the Phins were seen as a dumpster fire that top guys weren't touching with a 20 foot pole.

Anyway, would you prefer he hold on to ineffective staff like we have been known to do in the past with guys like "wide nine" Burke, or that bum Olivadotti that Shula kept around for years
Nobody is in favor of keeping incompetent coaches. Gailey aside, at least one of the other coaches that is leaving was supposed to be pretty good. We can't afford to lose competent people either. It worries me when we do.

The team quit on Brian Flores for announcing that Tua woukd start 10 minutes after the Raiders game ended. He put the team in a harder position to win this year by switching to Tua. He deserves blame and shouldnt be scapegoating assistant coaches.
I loved this coach before he ever coached a game but unfortunately I agree with you except the quit part, I dont think it was a conscious decision. Just a human nature one..

Dont forget the KC Game. TUA and a bunch of rookies almost won against super bowl champs and future hall of famer
Phins always waited too long to run the no huddle and were always too conservative in the first half. It showed that TUA was actually efficient at running uptempo offense. If you scheme too conservatively then how is the QB supposed to gain experience throwing downfield. Wait till last Game against Bills and down 2 to 3 TDS to open up the offense when Bills know just about every play is a pass. Fitz would not have come close to winning against the Bills. The whole team looked bad and schemed poorly too across the board in the most important game of the year.

The Bills are in beast mode right now , they are beating up on everybody

So?

2007 -
Points For: 267
Points against: 437

2020 -
Points For - 404
Points against: 338

What point were you trying to dream up again? Because it failed.
wow you really showed me. I guess this years team really was better than 2007! And yet they didnt lose any games by 30+ points to backups...

Dont forget the KC Game. TUA and a bunch of rookies almost won against super bowl champs and future hall of famer
Phins always waited too long to run the no huddle and were always too conservative in the first half. It showed that TUA was actually efficient at running uptempo offense. If you scheme too conservatively then how is the QB supposed to gain experience throwing downfield. Wait till last Game against Bills and down 2 to 3 TDS to open up the offense when Bills know just about every play is a pass. Fitz would not have come close to winning against the Bills. The whole team looked bad and schemed poorly too across the board in the most important game of the year.
Its also interesting that the Bills with their backups up by 3 TDs kept throwing downfield. Barkely and rookie WR burned us deep twice. Bills did not care what the score was. Bills have a good D, good STs and still throw downfield every chance they get against everyone.

Back
Top Bottom