Brian Flores Meets With The Media At The Nfl Owners Meeting | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brian Flores Meets With The Media At The Nfl Owners Meeting

Everything was going swimmingly in his first year, until RT got hurt.

Years 2 and 3 were obviously much less impressive, but I wouldn't put it past a 40 yo who has had one of the GOAT QB's vouch for him repeatedly to improve in his second stint, time will tell...
You're aware he had a career after Denver and before Miami, right? You're just glossing over the fact that the Bears had a bad offense with him as well.

You're aware he had a career after Denver and before Miami, right? You're just glossing over the fact that the Bears had a bad offense with him as well.

I'm not saying he's a great coach, but @ age 40 he has an abnormal amount of NFL experience, and anything that PM says about football and he only praises this guy (a lot) catches my attention for sure.

Having said that, I hope he fails miserably in NY and proves me wrong, and I already like Flores more for his defensive mind set alone (and accomplishments).

Still think Ross blows though but that's just me, not explaining that.

I'm not saying he's a great coach, but @ age 40 he has an abnormal amount of NFL experience, and anything that PM says about football and he only praises this guy (a lot) catches my attention for sure.

Having said that, I hope he fails miserably in NY and proves me wrong, and I already like Flores more for his defensive mind set alone (and accomplishments).

Still think Ross blows though but that's just me, not explaining that.
All I'm saying is that you should enjoy the fireworks coming for the Jets in the near future because it's going to be oh-so-great to watch.

All I'm saying is that you should enjoy the fireworks coming for the Jets in the near future because it's going to be oh-so-great to watch.

Any NFL team that adds C.J, Osemele, LB, and Crowder is going to improve tremendously, not to mention a top 5 pick.

They should come in 2nd in the East, but I agree with you that Scam Darnold sucks it's just a matter of how much.

Last edited:
I liked the Flores signing. After listening to him in this 1 hr interview I like him even more. Not only does he say the right things you can tell he means them.

Flores is comfortable in his skin. Gase was not. Flores looks you in the eye when answering questions Gase did not.

Gase gave short answers like he was afraid of getting caught in a gotcha. Flores gives you answers plus explains why.

These two aren't in the same universe.

Certainly LIKE the accentuation he made regarding the OL -- total commitment

to address in the draft -- ideally IMO via trade down. That or

R1 OT
R2 DL
R3 OG

potentially followed by something like:

R4 CB
R5 DL
R6 OL
R7 Best whatever!

I liked the Flores signing. After listening to him in this 1 hr interview I like him even more. Not only does he say the right things you can tell he means them.

Flores is comfortable in his skin. Gase was not. Flores looks you in the eye when answering questions Gase did not.

Gase gave short answers like he was afraid of getting caught in a gotcha. Flores gives you answers plus explains why.

These two aren't in the same universe.

Bro, Gase looked everyone in the eye with one stare.

Those opened eyes could easily look at 15 faces at one time. :lol:

IMG_4263.JPG

7-9 here we come, wash, rinse, repeat.

I think if we win 7 games it's because we drafted exceedingly well and who can be upset with that? The ying and yang of it would be exactly the Dolphins luck- amazing draft only to keep us mid level. But how do you root for a bad draft?

Our DL is swiss cheese and we can't sack the QB. Scheme might change that but to what degree?

Our OL is questionable.

Fitz currently doesn't have a #1 receiver although I am somewhat excited to see much more deep passes to Stills.

If we keep adding ammo for next year as we seem to be doing, a trade up will be more than possible. We may have to kiss Tua goodbye but it is what it is.

With our current roster I think 7 wins is out of the question.

Back
Top Bottom