Brian Flores Meets With The Media At The Nfl Owners Meeting | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brian Flores Meets With The Media At The Nfl Owners Meeting

I'm not saying he's a great coach, but @ age 40 he has an abnormal amount of NFL experience, and anything that PM says about football and he only praises this guy (a lot) catches my attention for sure.

Having said that, I hope he fails miserably in NY and proves me wrong, and I already like Flores more for his defensive mind set alone (and accomplishments).

Still think Ross blows though but that's just me, not explaining that.
Peyton Manning didn't just say Gase was good. He called him the best. Take that for what you will, but it seems significant to me. Considering Gase is the same guy that took Tim Tebow into Pittsburgh and beat the Steelers on their home turf … it's hard to claim that all of the success Denver had during Gase's time there was because of Peyton Manning alone. Ultimately, Gase will determine his own legacy, and we'll judge it the same way we judge all coaches … on the collective record. Thus far he's seen highs and lows with no playoff wins.

More of what we already know but this is not coach speak. The word tanking should be considered disrespectful.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/03/27/brian-flores-thinks-tanking-talk-is-disrespectful/
It is, frankly, and I'm glad he's making it clear for everyone. It's essentially the same as comparing him and Grier to Grigson and Pagano. If they wanted to tank, fine, but then you'd need to fire them and find someone competent in order to take the next step.

Back
Top Bottom