Brian Flores Named Miami Dolphins Head Coach | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brian Flores Named Miami Dolphins Head Coach

X hasn't once said he's going to hold out for anything, he just wants to be paid.

Flores knows what a good corner can do, Gilmore is a prime example.

I hope so, we’ll see. I mean the comments sound great as a driving philosophy, but much more difficult to implement in practice when you consider many of your most talented players will have tremendous egos.

Gase and Philbin both had a similar philosophy which led to them shipping out talent instead of trying to be adapatable and work these guys egos.

Anyone watch that interview with John Congemi? He's intense. I like it.

BFlo must have had a jolly rancher before the interview cuz his lips are purple!

Hard not to like the guy. I wish him nothing but the best in the future. Here’s to a new chapter :cheers:

I like the fact he said he doesn't like people pointing fingers at anyway. Worry about doing your job instead of worrying about what everyone else is doing.

Brian Flores - LB - Dolphins
Dolphins hired Patriots DC Brian Flores as head coach.

The worst-keep secret in sports is official three weeks after it was clear it was happening. Unlike the last Patriots defensive coordinator to leave for a head-coaching gig, Flores arrives in Miami riding high after the Pats terminated the Rams' explosive offense with extreme prejudice in Super Bowl LIII. Only 37 years old, Flores' hire goes against the grain of teams seeking out any young "offensive guru" who happens to have Sean McVay's cell phone number. Like those assistants, however, Flores is fairly green himself, arriving in South Beach with just one year of (unofficial) coordinator experience. He will be overseeing a tank job in 2019. It will be trying.

Finally! Seems like a great guy, lets hope this is the one.

Back
Top Bottom