Brian Flores - Patriots Dc | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brian Flores - Patriots Dc

I find him intriguing someone from NE is due for success right? :shrug:

Flores may be a rising coach but likely a year or two away. He needs more time under the hot lamps.

He would be a good PR stunt hire mostly due to his ethnicity.

No thank you. We all saw the last New England DC did in Detroit this year. He looked worse than Gase, if that is possible. Clock management, in-game adjustments, preparation. And no I am not talking about Gase's shortcomings in this description. Besides, we all know that Belichick has his hands on every part of the team and his coordinators are just glorified errand boys.

Who is Ross’s successor Beal?
Bruce Beals, Bostonian, very old money, double-digit Bs, fam lent Ross his first $100m to start Related, current Pres of Related Co., has first refusal of team purchase (not likely since he was in Miami for Monday presser), Beals Co. is one of Boston’s oldest wealthiest real estate firms

Coordinator for one season, and for the unit on which Bill Belichick enjoys the most oversight.

Really would prefer to look at other candidates. Kris Richards is another young rising defensive assistant, and quite frankly, I think he has a much more compelling resume. He's done it with two different teams and been absolutely stellar at it. He also has experience as a defensive playcaller (and done well with it), which I consider a big feather in his cap.

Coordinator for one season, and for the unit on which Bill Belichick enjoys the most oversight.

Really would prefer to look at other candidates. Kris Richards is another young rising defensive assistant, and quite frankly, I think he has a much more compelling resume. He's done it with two different teams and been absolutely stellar at it. He also has experience as a defensive playcaller (and done well with it), which I consider a big feather in his cap.

Agreed! Richards is a much better candidate. Miami is wasting time with NE and KC coordinators.

The Boston people are saying that Flores does call the defense fwiw.

Not my first choice for a few reasons but not my last

This 100%

I’m warming to this guy - plus the Keith Richards comments will keep things fun.

He would be a good PR stunt hire mostly due to his ethnicity.
Exactly why I fear someone like that.

Lacking any candidates who stand out due to track record, men like Ross (who I believe is under HEAVY pressure from the league and goodell) often resort to PR/PC stunts.

Something we CANNOT survive as a franchise.

Back
Top Bottom