***brian Flores Super Thread***

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by RocKStaR, Jan 10, 2019 at 10:26 PM.

1. RocKStaR

RocKStaR Scout Team Donator

2. finfan41

finfan41 Rookie Finheaven VIP

Just the same report from earlier this week, just someone else reporting it

PAphins, SkapePhin, Avigatorx and 2 others like this.
  3. Agua

Agua Fighting the media, one lie at a time

Yup, just more dogpiling from the original Beasley article. I have to say though, this would be the sort of **** that's happened so many times, maybe we should consider him the favorite.

elite14eva and Avigatorx like this.
  4. NBP81

NBP81 Yippi ka yay mother******! Finheaven VIP Donator

You should stop worrying about every reports that come out... Its basically the same report going around Twitter...
    [​IMG]

5. Avigatorx

Avigatorx Sec. 107 Row 2 Finheaven VIP

foozool13, elite14eva and Agua like this.
  6. Fin Fan in Cali

Fin Fan in Cali Joanne Shaw Taylor Super Donator Finheaven VIP Donator

7. Dolph N.Fan

Dolph N.Fan A True Fan

Yeah everyone dismisses the reports when it’s not what they wanna hear. Swap Flores’ name for Richard’s name in this same report and everyone is embracing it.

8. Lilseb93

Lilseb93 This Is My House

Nothing new really being said. It's probably based on Adam Beasely's speculation that Flores is the favorite. The real news really is that we're waiting for the results of this weekend to move forward.

elite14eva likes this.
  9. circumstances

circumstances Starter Finheaven VIP

It seems like Grier will have his pick of either coach.

Whichever one he selects, I will assume there are reasons we aren't privy to and give him the benefit of the doubt.

Pitbull13 and elite14eva like this.
  10. SkapePhin

SkapePhin Rump Shaker Finheaven VIP Donator

Nothing new is happening. They are still waiting for the teams to be eliminated.

The way I read it, Richard is the top choice but they are keeping options open and talking up Flores in case Jerry Jones does something unpredictable to keep Richard in Dallas. If Richard stays in Dallas, they wIll want to give the impression that Flores was always the top choice.

11. RobertHorry

RobertHorry Scout Team

I love it. Please hire him.

12. NBP81

NBP81 Yippi ka yay mother******! Finheaven VIP Donator

I know you know what you're talking about when it comes to football. So thank you! Because right now, you're the only reason I keep an open mind about this guy...

13. Dolphins81

Dolphins81 Embrace the Fish TANK!!!! Finheaven VIP

Well, we will tank for 2 to 3 years with Flores. Then fire him and start over. Belichick probably told Ross that Flores is a guru.

elite14eva likes this.
  14. RocKStaR

RocKStaR Scout Team Donator

Ok great. Thanks gents.

15. Awsi Dooger

Awsi Dooger A True Fan

I appreciate Flores the more I look into him. I think he would really be popular among the fan base based on his personality and character. Vast departure from Gase.

There's a video in which Flores was honored recently and gave a speech, along with several Patriots players coming to the podium and paying tribute to him. Maybe that video has been posted here. I haven't checked all the lengthy threads. But the way those planners spoke about Flores as a mentor as well as coach really stood out to me. Likewise the way Flores spoke about his autistic brother Christopher and how the family learned he was autistic. Very moving. Solid guy.

More than anything those Patriots players at the podium sounded like the type of guys the Dolphins had in my youth. Extremely articulate and impressive, and not the social media obsessed jerks that the Dolphins have drafted so frequently in recent years. Those '70s Dolphins were considered the smartest team in the league and recently that mantle belongs to the Patriots. I was hardly surprised they were the only team able to turn the tables on us in regard to special teams. Everyone here prefers to scream cheat cheat cheat but it is laughable to deny how incredibly smart and resourceful that team has been, and I'm convinced a large part of that is simply the type of person they look for in the scouting process.

If Brian Flores can take that priority and transfer it to the Dolphins' personnel department, then we win already in terms of foundation even if the results don't cooperate in the next season or two.

CRhodes, bradmcnutt13, pjcab and 5 others like this.