***brian Flores Super Thread*** | Page 23 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***brian Flores Super Thread***

Perfect hire for 3 reasons.

1) He should easily lose enough games to secure a high draft pick.

2) He can easily be fired after 1 season due to his epic failure.

3) Also gives us an excuse to fire Grier after next season and begin a REAL rebuild in 2020.

You can do much worse then Caldwell at OC, but you can pretty much kiss the running game goodbye under him. It's the one thing I've always hated about him

giphy.gif

How much confidence do you have in the Fins management not being fools? and Why? I dont know why they cancelled the interview
There you go. You don't know. But bitch about a cancelled interview without knowing the details.

I am 50/50 on the Dolphins management right now mainly because we have someone in charge who was not in charge before. Grier is putting his future on the line. Not only with the Dolphins but as a GM in the NFL. Before I **** in my diapers like you all do I would just give him a chance.

Not sure how you can surmise he’ll be a train wreck. Its all about the staff he brings in. Caldwell is alleged as the OC and that’s a good start.

There you go. You don't know. But bitch about a cancelled interview without knowing the details.

I am 50/50 on the Dolphins management right now mainly because we have someone in charge who was not in charge before. Grier is putting his future on the line. Not only with the Dolphins but as a GM in the NFL. Before I **** in my diapers like you all do I would just give him a chance.
Thank you, at least 1 sane person here.

Grier is the longest standing member of the scouting department on the Fins... whatever man... agree to disagree, no problems here

What? That is what he said. Not exactly, but that is what paraphrasing is.:rolleyes:

You're not allowed to change the meaning or context of what was said if you are paraphrasing -- at least anywhere else but here at Finheaven.

I like the wording on that title... Hoping to hire Flores... Will someone tell them there's no competition remaining?

Grier is the longest standing member of the scouting department on the Fins... whatever man... agree to disagree, no problems here
And maybe his reputation on the scouting team got him this job as GM. When I look for a new hire for a managerial position I look always first inside my company. Always. I talk to their superiors, their co-workers and have found hidden gems I did not know exist.

Grier was put in charge for the first time. Until he fails you simply cannot trash the guy. You cannot because he has no reputation (positive or negative) of ever being in charge.
This is the first time the Dolphins hire someone from within the organization to lead the football operations. We always had somebody else's trash hired. This guy is with us 18 years. He deserves his chance.

conclude FIRST round of interviews = we really like Flores

conclude ALL interviews = Richard said no

would be nice if reporter were more precise in wording

Back
Top Bottom