***brian Flores Super Thread*** | Page 24 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***brian Flores Super Thread***

One thing that is a major red flag to me is that BB has made no effort to keep him, doesn’t even seem concerned about losing him, especially to a division rival.

He pulled out all the stops to keep McDaniels last year. When Mangini bolted to the Jets he tried to talk him out of it, so much so that he was major pissed at him for leaving.

Flores has been mostly anonymous on the staff, unlike prior Patriot coaches who went on to become HCs. So if Flores is this great coach, why doesn’t BB care if he goes to a division rival?

You're not allowed to change the meaning or context of what was said if you are paraphrasing -- at least anywhere else but here at Finheaven.
What the Hell are you talking about? I didn't change the meaning of anything he said.

Hey, he had to learn something working under Bellichick. Sounds like he's been involved in a lot of different areas including scouting. You just never know what a new coach will bring.

To paraphrase what Darlington said, "The Dolphins are not looking at a guy who is not an expert on offense or defense, just a guy with leadership abilities."
God help us.:nuke:

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/25738498/miami-dolphins-zeroing-brian-flores

You completely changed what Darlington said. He said we weren't looking for a guy who was focused on offense or defense. We were looking for the best choice to be the head coach and be the leader of the team.

If you don't like the hire that's cool but don't make **** up

Say what you want...and I hope I’m wrong...but Richard looks like the better, more qualified candidate to me.

This stinks of the buddy buddy network...same old Dolphins.

I just don’t see Flores as qualified yet...he wasn’t even technically the DC...and only made the calls for one year.

I’m not happy with this!

What the Hell are you talking about? I didn't change the meaning of anything he said.

"not an expert" vs. "background specific to"

Very, very different in both context and specific meaning.

You completely changed what Darlington said. He said we weren't looking for a guy who was focused on offense or defense. We were looking for the best choice to be the head coach and be the leader of the team.

If you don't like the hire that's cool but don't make **** up
Thank you for saying the exact thing that I said. You people are ignorant.

Say what you want...and I hope I’m wrong...but Richard looks like the better, more qualified candidate to me.

This stinks of the buddy buddy network...same old Dolphins.

I just don’t see Flores as qualified yet...he wasn’t even technically the DC...and only made the calls for one year.

I’m not happy with this!
Kris Richard wasn't a DC either.

Well, from 1,000 miles away and through the filter of the sports media, this looks like the dumbest ****ing choice they could have made, but here's hoping that somehow the Dolphins bumbled into a good hire.

Franchise is retarded and absolutely dog shvt.

Who the **** goes to games?

Who here is a season ticket holder?

I want to know who actually pays to support this garbage???

I haven't been to a Dolphins game in 3 years and haven't bought any gear in about the same time. I'm not really boycotting, it's more about why the hell would I waste my money, just not worth it.

Back
Top Bottom