***brian Flores Super Thread*** | Page 26 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***brian Flores Super Thread***

I hope we don't hear the "he did a great interview" line, honestly hate that. .

That's the one line they can't sell after it's come out that Grier and Flores are pals. Especially not after they tried to sell us that line on the Philbin hiring.

Just be honest about why you hired the guy. You'll score more points with the fans that way.

One thing that is a major red flag to me is that BB has made no effort to keep him, doesn’t even seem concerned about losing him, especially to a division rival.

He pulled out all the stops to keep McDaniels last year. When Mangini bolted to the Jets he tried to talk him out of it, so much so that he was major pissed at him for leaving.

Flores has been mostly anonymous on the staff, unlike prior Patriot coaches who went on to become HCs. So if Flores is this great coach, why doesn’t BB care if he goes to a division rival?
Where as Dallas is appearenly doing everything they can to keep Rishard in Dallas. Also Marinelli and Linehan both stating that Richard will be a great head coach someday for a team who takes a chance on him. This mind boggling to me.

Perfect hire for 3 reasons.

1) He should easily lose enough games to secure a high draft pick.

2) He can easily be fired after 1 season due to his epic failure.

3) Also gives us an excuse to fire Grier after next season and begin a REAL rebuild in 2020.
LOL such a childish comment.

Depends on if they hit at qb. Otherwise they all fired

Does our new HC go if Grier blows it with the QB? If Ross is still the owner, I wonder. Ross up in the owners box in the sky, 100% for sure.

1. You hope that someone else emerges in the search for a head coach. Best chance of that? Hope that the Patriots season continues for a while and doesn't end Sunday. That's right: You will have to root for the Patriots in the post season.

19-3 home playoff record in the Brady era, I’d say those chances are pretty high.

I honestly think this move was to save face.

We likely canceled the Fangio interview because we knew he would turn us down.

Likely caught wind that Richard was going to turn us down to stay in Dallas.

Grier and Ross probably didnt want to start out with rejection, so they went with the safe guy.

It is what it is. Just keep your expectations low and you wont be disappointed.
All of this is conjecture.

I want Richard....Flores hasn’t impressed me...nor have any Belichick assistants.

What Richard is doing in Dallas...after leading the Legion of Boom...is impressive.

Frankly...Carrol’s assistants have done much better than Belicheks!
And all Tedford QBs suck oh wait

Every year is just constant disappointment. you would think after 15 years of constantly being kicked in the dangle down I would stop caring or expecting something good to happen. Oh well here’s to another wasted 3 years. We should have gotten Richard.

So we are hiring the coach who put the defensive personnel on the field, including Gronk, that allowed the biggest positive play of our season? This should work out well, can’t wait!
Fluke play. It is lazy your dislike for a decision based on ONE play.

1st time I given my opinion on the HC saga. No to Flores. Phins are floating right now in the sea of incomparable incompetence. Average is how the team has been for years. So....nothing to lose. I go Richard. Mainly because i have nearly given up with our team. It's become beyond boring now. The day I want a Billicheat castoff you can shoot me in the head. It's never worked. That's all I have to say about our AFC East rivals. Give Richard a go. It's not like the Miami Dolphins will suffer short term. Ive been suffering as a fan for the last couple of decades so what's a few years in the bigger picture?

Back
Top Bottom