***brian Flores Super Thread*** | Page 27 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***brian Flores Super Thread***

Every year is just constant disappointment. you would think after 15 years of constantly being kicked in the dangle down I would stop caring or expecting something good to happen. Oh well here’s to another wasted 3 years. We should have gotten Richard.
Cool see you in three years.

That’s mostly speculation by the author, but thanks for sharing. The author even admits that he’s “not likely ready” for the promotion.

Who knows, maybe they luck into a great hire, but just based on qualifications, it’s very risky.

I hope the guy really wows me over the offseason. I really hope he doesn’t seem way over his skis from the get-go.

This article doesn’t exactly inspire confidence... there is a quote in here where Flores readily admits he wasn’t prepared to be DC. And now he’s making the jump to HC? Talk about a massive leap. A lot of on the job training on the horizon...

This team, this franchise, this owner, and this front office are all a complete ****ing joke. Losers, each and every one of them. Incompetent, each and every one of them. A complete laughing stock, each and every one of them.

Looking forward to another era of continued mediocrity and zero hope.

This team, this franchise, this owner, and this front office are all a complete ****ing joke. Losers, each and every one of them. Incompetent, each and every one of them. A complete laughing stock, each and every one of them.

Looking forward to another era of continued mediocrity and zero hope.
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

That’s mostly speculation by the author, but thanks for sharing. The author even admits that he’s “not likely ready” for the promotion.

Who knows, maybe they luck into a great hire, but just based on qualifications, it’s very risky.

I hope the guy really wows me over the offseason. I really hope he doesn’t seem way over his skis from the get-go.

Definitely could be speculative. I found another that is a little older article but shows the well rounded background of Flores, his reputation throughout the league and NFL executives view him as the top Patriots assistant even ahead of McDaniels.

Let’s just all hope it works out.

https://sports.yahoo.com/next-hot-nfl-coach-belichick-tree-brian-flores-200408785.html

My initial anger has subsided now apathy has set it, whatever...what are the stages of grief again ?

I hope we don't hear the "he did a great interview" line, honestly hate that. The interview for one of these jobs is not a 2-4 hour chat with the ownership and decision makers at a franchise, it's the work he's done in the past, the product he's been responsible for on the field. My biggest issue with this appointment is that there isn't much of a product to asses and what there was, wasn't that impressive.

Excellent assessment. Thank you.

Definitely could be speculative. I found another that is a little older article but shows the well rounded background of Flores, his reputation throughout the league and NFL executives view him as the top Patriots assistant even ahead of McDaniels.

Let’s just all hope it works out.

https://sports.yahoo.com/next-hot-nfl-coach-belichick-tree-brian-flores-200408785.html
Please dont post articles like this. Talk about how he will be fired in 3 years and the Gronk play.

Back
Top Bottom