***brian Flores Super Thread*** | Page 29 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***brian Flores Super Thread***

Flores = Belichick’s clipboard holder.

I bet Belichick doesn’t even really know who Flores is.
Corny.

The drama and whining because Grier didn't choose who you wanted is toddler worthy. There is no perfect choice. Flores seems smart, tough, humble, well respected and is a leader. I have no problem with him if hired.

Guess you could’ve kind of figured it wasn’t meant to be with Richard, he did only speak to them for what 30 mins? Still hoping for that 2nd interview that the press said was going to happen.

Corny.

The drama and whining because Grier didn't choose who you wanted is toddler worthy. There is no perfect choice. Flores seems smart, tough, humble, well respected and is a leader. I have no problem with him if hired.

Smart...took him 14 years to almost make DC with the Pats lol! This guy is a bum.

Is it possible the Dolphins are using Flores as bait to get Richard?

All this hype about Flores being the guy, and Richard decides to push for it more?

Until its official 100%, im not putting everything in one basket.

CK did say the Colts narrowed it to an assistant last yesr from Pats, and he stood them up.

All this hype about Flores being the guy, and Richard decides to push for it more?

Hopefully.

Jim Caldwell makes a better coordinator than head coach I’d like to hear who Flores likely dc hire will be.

Cause I see these hires as critical same for the gm draft and in free agency when the head coach is more motivational and inspirational leader than X’s and O’s.

CK did say the Colts narrowed it to an assistant last yesr from Pats, and he stood them up.
If that happens 2 years in a row it is awhile before anyone hire a NE coach again.

This reminds me a lot of the Gase search. Very targeted. I think it will 100% be either Flores or Richard unless they both get offers they can't refuse from their current organizations.

More childish logic.. keep it coming it is hilarious

Actually it’s common sense, something that you lack. I’m sure that you fell for the Philbin and Gase hype.

Oh, just saw that you joined Monday. Probably a Jets troll.

Jim Caldwell makes a better coordinator than head coach I’d like to hear who Flores likely dc hire will be.

Cause I see these hires as critical same for the gm draft and in free agency when the head coach is more motivational and inspirational leader than X’s and O’s.

Any idea what Flores' connection is to Caldwell? Or is that Grier putting that combo together?

Back
Top Bottom