***brian Flores Super Thread*** | Page 33 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***brian Flores Super Thread***

Talk about understanding your strengths and weaknesses... this forum just wants another dude who bumps his chest and has an huge ego

Bro, I like that he’s real with himself, but if he struggled to learn the role of DC in a year, how is he ready to lead an entire organization just a year later?

I guess in a sense this situation is good for him since he will be afforded more time than other places due to the rebuilding mode the owner signed up for, but this is an admission that there will be a ton of on the job training for this guy in this capacity.

What if Billy B is planning on retiring and wanted to stick it to the CHeatriots by letting his best HC candidate on his staff go to his biggest division rivals, the Miami Dolphins, and then laugh until he dies telling everyone that HE was the reason the Patriots were so great all that time?

Maybe doubtful, but certainly not impossible.

And thanks Skapephin for posting CK’s Twitter post of that YouTube on that YMCA award Brian Flores won. No way I can root against that man now.

Just PLEASE DO NOT TANK! We are better than that damnit. All the consistently good teams for the past decade or two never tanked. The Patriots, Steelers, etc. didn’t tank. What do those teams have in common? They DRAFTED WELL! There is the key to winning. It doesn’t matter what slot you draft in, just draft a good football player.

I’m not sure why matt Patricia is being used as a measuring stick.

That dude will be pushing his pencil behind his ear within 2 years on the pinked hc list. That seats already getting warm in Detroit.

And thanks Skapephin for posting CK’s Twitter post of that YouTube on that YMCA award Brian Flores won. No way I can root against that man now.

Just PLEASE DO NOT TANK! We are better than that damnit. All the consistently good teams for the past decade or two never tanked. The Patriots, Steelers, etc. didn’t tank. What do those teams have in common? They DRAFTED WELL! There is the key to winning. It doesn’t matter what slot you draft in, just draft a good football player.

THIS!!!

As for the half of your post I didn't quote... LMFAO

Cool video CK posted...

One thing I will say, he doesn't have that Patriot arrogance which tends to carry a stink that sinks these Patriot guys when they get an HC gig. That's a positive.

Thank you for posting. It is important to me to have a quality person or “good soul” as you put it. Let’s just hope he can coach as well as he can big brother.

Talk about understanding your strengths and weaknesses... this forum just wants another dude who bumps his chest and has an huge ego
Dude, I have NO idea what your hardon for this guy is about, but I'll say that after watching a few other clips of him, I'll lay off him. He's so clearly inadequate at this point, I truly feel sorry for him. Ross / Grier should have never put this good soul in the position he supposedly is about to assume. I don't know what their game is, but he seems to be too nice of a guy to suffer what he's about to go through. It's going probably going to be too painful to watch.

Im the only one who likes Flores? I mean the guy has coached on offense, defense & special teams, no just one facet of the game, also he on a winning organization like the patriots for 15 years and was a ****ing scout too, I like the hire.

Dude, I have NO idea what your hardon for this guy is about, but I'll say that after watching a few other clips of him, I'll lay off him. He's so clearly inadequate at this point, I truly feel sorry for him. Ross / Grier should have never put this good soul in the position he supposedly is about to assume. I don't know what their game is, but he seems to be too nice of a guy to suffer what he's about to go through. It's going probably going to be too painful to watch.

Is that a 2012 description of Ryan Tannehill?

Cool video CK posted...

One thing I will say, he doesn't have that Patriot arrogance which tends to carry a stink that sinks these Patriot guys when they get an HC gig. That's a positive.

Great video. It will definitely be a nice change from the arrogant, douchebag Gase and his constant smirking.

Great video. It will definitely be a nice change from the arrogant, douchebag Gase and his constant smirking.

It has zero relevance on his ability to coach an NFL team, that's what I'm looking for, perhaps he's a star in the making who knows, but surely experience should count for something in these things, doesn't look like anything other than a "he's my BFF and I know he'll do great" appointment by Grier, hopefully he's right, like Gase secured himself to S.S. Tannehilll, so too is Grier with Flores, I hope he understands that.

Don't know much about Flores, and Caldwell does scare me a bit as OC, but I like that Flores has been around progressive offenses, which is not something you can say for Richard. Of course, that's no guarantee of anything, but it can be an indicator.

For a young inexperienced guy I like having coordinators with HC experience. Worked for Anthony Lynn and the Chargers. That’s a smart move for a young guy instead of taking the route Gase took. You can lean on their experience a little.

absolutely. its great if you can get your guy. ironically now Gase has a really good DC

Don't know much about Flores, and Caldwell does scare me a bit as OC, but I like that Flores has been around progressive offenses, which is not something you can say for Richard. Of course, that's no guarantee of anything, but it can be an indicator.

He's gonna have to put a hell of a staff together, I'm shocked he's going for an old guy in Caldwell, clearly this job was sold to him as a long term rebuild, Caldwell, if he's hired will be gone by next season, especially if Tannehill is still throwing the ball here.

It has zero relevance on his ability to coach an NFL team, that's what I'm looking for, perhaps he's a star in the making who knows, but surely experience should count for something in these things, doesn't look like anything other than a "he's my BFF and I know he'll do great" appointment by Grier, hopefully he's right, like Gase secured himself to S.S. Tannehilll, so too is Grier with Flores, I hope he understands that.
Nah, Grier is planning to fail. :/

Give the guy a chance.

Im the only one who likes Flores? I mean the guy has coached on offense, defense & special teams, no just one facet of the game, also he on a winning organization like the patriots for 15 years and was a ****ing scout too, I like the hire.
No one trusts anything that falls off the Belichick tree. Rightfully so. If Richard was with New England and Flores was with Dallas, would everyone be saying stay away from Richard?

Back
Top Bottom