***brian Flores Super Thread*** | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***brian Flores Super Thread***

Ya know, everyone is debating the relative merits of Richard vs Flores as a fait accompli. My fear is the Fins are gonna fin and straight out of left field name Dennis Allen
LOL! Wouldn't that be a kick in the nuts!

Ya know, everyone is debating the relative merits of Richard vs Flores as a fait accompli. My fear is the Fins are gonna fin and straight out of left field name Dennis Allen

We will know what the score is if we hire Allen. The score will be 'we want to tank.'

I want Richard....Flores hasn’t impressed me...nor have any Belichick assistants.

What Richard is doing in Dallas...after leading the Legion of Boom...is impressive.

Frankly...Carrol’s assistants have done much better than Belicheks!

Absolutely!

If he's bringing Jim Caldwell with him as OC then I'd have no interest. Won't even be optimistic. That will tell me everything I need to know right off the bat.

If Caldwell is the OC I wouldn't even want to draft a QB until he's gone.

An unqualified HC and a GM that should have been sacked 10 years ago? Good to see Ross taking the team in exciting new directions..

Well, if Flores is the guy then at least we know we'll have the top pick in the 2020 draft

At this point I am just Meh on whoever we pick. We get a good one this go around, great. If not, its a perfect time not be a shitty team with the QBs coming out of college the next few years. This team isn't gonna be very good next year, no matter who we bring in. We actually exceeded expectations this year going. Vegas had the over under at 5.5-6. This team needs to get better on the Dline, Oline, and QB. The three most important position groups on the team. Not to mention better coaching. Hell we might get a great coach this year but who the hell are we gonna get as coordinators after 7 teams in front of us have pillaged the available resources.

I know a team can turn it around in an year, but if we do it right I don't see this team been actual contenders for 3 years. Thats assuming we do the rights things haha we could enter some really barren years if we don't hire the right people. Make those 7-9 or 8-8 years seem like a super bowl victory.

Back
Top Bottom