***brian Flores Super Thread*** | Page 45 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***brian Flores Super Thread***

You still didn't answer the question. Why do you feel one guy will make a better head coach over another. Now remember, neither have ever been a head coach and you have no real knowledge of how they interact with their players. You can use endorsements, but your buddy Gase had them in spades and look how that turned out. So, if you don't mind, as you are taking such a hardliner stance against one of the candidates, could you elaborate as to why so maybe we could see your side of the argument?

Well hes also spreading false news saying I said Bowles would be a good head coach, I've never said that before. ..

Yes, I do have real knowledge of how Flore interacts with players. And why are you saying my buddy Gase?

Since you haven't seen my posts on Flores, I'll do you a favor and make a new thread on Flores in the message board so you can see why I am rooting for him.

Well hes also spreading false news saying I said Bowles would be a good head coach, I've never said that before. ..

Yes, I do have real knowledge of how Flore interacts with players. And why are you saying my buddy Gase?

Since you haven't seen my posts on Flores, I'll do you a favor and make a new thread on Flores in the message board so you can see why I am rooting for him.

You do know that wasn't directed at you?

I respect your thoughts on this forum...the other twat...just here to be an asshole I guess.

My apologies if you thought that was directed at you.

You do know that wasn't directed at you?

I respect your thoughts on this forum...the other twat...just here to be an ******* I guess.

My apologies if you thought that was directed at you.

Oh my bad lol you quoted my post so I thought it was. My apologies, man.

Defense wins games, championships, so I am psyched!

You are literally the most excited person regarding the topic. Do you know what that word means? Truly, I'm asking.

We are all just Dolphins fans with a realization that our glorified opinions mean next to nothing regarding the future and well-being of the team. We discuss, debate, and enjoy the NFL.

Chill out - or don't, and maybe no one will have to deal with your annoying posts during the offseason.

No No, let him go. His meltdown has been classic. I mean, this dude literally despises this hire so much that he took the time to customize a profile pic for a guy that has not coached a single game yet! I mean, his temper tantrum over Flores being chosen over Richard is so epic that he had to photoshop something for his account to let us all know how MAD he is :roflmao Keep in mind, any rational person would say to themselves "Well, I wanted Richard, but if the truth is told, neither of these guys were sure bets as a Head Coach". That is not what this guy did however, he immediately made himself an avatar and broke everyone off into factions such as "Flores' boys'" or "Flores fans". How can we be fans of someone we've never seen in action? Since Friday night when these reports started to surface, the effort and vigor with which his sheer hatred for this hire has been displayed has been nothing less than epic. My twisted soul loves pain and his has been so real that he has lashed out, labeled fans with any rational thought in a way that clearly defines them as being in the corner of the unproven coach that he despises so much. RobertHorry asked him a question that would require a bit of contemplation on his part to answer and he cannot do so because he has been too busy melting down since Friday night . To see a grown man (an assumption on my part) behave in such a manner on a public forum has truly captured my attention. I will watch with glee as he continues to entertain me lolllll.

Guess we’re waiting another week.... that sucks. Would’ve been awesome for the Pats to be knocked out of the playoffs and the Dolphins to announce the hiring.

The fact that Flores actually played the game (unlike the little prick we just had for 3 seasons), I think it’s important in terms of having the respect of the players.

Guess we’re waiting another week.... that sucks. Would’ve been awesome for the Pats to be knocked out of the playoffs and the Dolphins to announce the hiring.

hopefully this won't affect our ability to hire coaches. I hope we can unofficially make deals with them

No No, let him go. His meltdown has been classic. I mean, this dude literally despises this hire so much that he took the time to customize a profile pic for a guy that has not coached a single game yet! I mean, his temper tantrum over Flores being chosen over Richard is so epic that he had to photoshop something for his account to let us all know how MAD he is :roflmao Keep in mind, any rational person would say to themselves "Well, I wanted Richard, but if the truth is told, neither of these guys were sure bets as a Head Coach". That is not what this guy did however, he immediately made himself an avatar and broke everyone off into factions such as "Flores' boys'" or "Flores fans". How can we be fans of someone we've never seen in action? Since Friday night when these reports started to surface, the effort and vigor with which his sheer hatred for this hire has been displayed has been nothing less than epic. My twisted soul loves pain and his has been so real that he has lashed out, labeled fans with any rational thought in a way that clearly defines them as being in the corner of the unproven coach that he despises so much. RobertHorry asked him a question that would require a bit of contemplation on his part to answer and he cannot do so because he has been too busy melting down since Friday night . To see a grown man (an assumption on my part) behave in such a manner on a public forum has truly captured my attention. I will watch with glee as he continues to entertain me lolllll.

This is exactly correct and I'm thankful for your ability to have captured every aspect of their pathetic meltdown with so much detail. Thank you.

What’s pathetic is how so many Dolphins fans have developed loser mentality that they are excited to accept Belichick’s trash as their HC...

What’s pathetic is how so many Dolphins fans have developed loser mentality that they are excited to accept Belichick’s trash as their HC...
How surprising that you've popped up again in this thread with absolutely nothing to offer in terms of reasoning and logic. The only thing that you've provided insight to was how your feeble mind works. You respond to disagreement emotionally, like a child. You epitomize loser mentality. I have no doubt that you've got more experience than many here with the loser mentality. Maybe there's something you can offer the forum after all. How to go through life suffering with a loser mentality.

Back
Top Bottom